LEGO® Ludo Game
Create a classic board game from LEGO® bricks, then bring on the minifigure teams and let the game begin! This fun LEGO Iconic 40198 Ludo Game comes with 16 minifigure players divided into 4 teams and a colorful play area with 4 team bases, each depicting a different season, plus a buildable number spinner. This set also includes easy-to-follow game rules in written and picture form.
- Includes 16 player minifigures, 4 on each team.
- Features a buildable Ludo board divided into 4 areas, each depicting a different season, plus a buildable number spinner.
- Comes with easy-to-follow game rules in written and picture form.
- Board measures over 9” (25cm) square.
- April 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great way to get a base and 16 minifigsBexinMT |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI didn't actually buy this to play Ludo though the instructions seem fairly easy. I got this for the value of items included. In the people packs you get 15-16 minifigs and a few small activities for $39.99 and a base runs $9.99 Why not buy this; 16 minifigs, a base plate, and minor minifig activities. All for the fine sale price of $27.99. That's close to half off what one would pay for the actual Kits. Just my old person cheap opinion.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- December 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ideal Family or Group PresentGrumpa |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPerfect mix of Lego and the Classic boardgame Lido, what's not to like? Although a simple construction it still takes a while to build. It is colourful, functional and a decent novelty level with room to add on your own little extras if feeling creative. The game plays exactly like the original and can take a few hours to complete if played in a cut throat fashion, more fun this way with adults. It would have been better if the instructions were in four separate books as each player has to wait until the previous one has built their corner before the single book can be passed on. The spinner really need to be mounted on another base to allow it to spin properly and stop it sliding across the table. A proper dice works better if playing seriously, Ha! listen to me, this is still Lego, I am getting carried away here.... Great set, lovely in a collection but best when taken out and played with. Ps: there are 16 mini figs with it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Game for Grandkids!!!I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this game a little over a year ago for my grandsons...one is a great Lego builder, the other a beginner. They LOVE this game!!!! It has become the go-to game when they stay here. The have begun swapping out the mini figure pieces for some of their own build.....we may have a board with Batman and Yoda at the same time! GREAT PURCHASE!!!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- February 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun game to play with familyI would recommend this to a friend!I'm so glad I found this set because our whole family has had countless hours of fun with it already. Because this is LEGO, we were able to choose our own favorite minifigures to represent our teams and modify the tiles with different rules that we have come up with.February 21, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceLove the creativity, you've added a whole new dimension to the game! :DPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game