Get kids role-playing exciting scenes from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this super-cool Jungle Dragon (71746) ninja playset. Featuring highly posable wings, legs and tail, a jaw that opens and closes, plus a saddle for a ninja to ride in, it inspires the best imaginative play.
Cool ninja toys for kids
The dragon toy comes with 4 minifigures: Island Lloyd, Island Zane, PoulErik and Thunder Keeper, all armed with weapons so kids can play out gripping clashes to grab the storm amulet. There is also a surfboard with a shooting function to add even more fun to battles.
Gifts to wow friends
LEGO NINJAGO toys make great gifts for kids who want to escape to an exciting and immersive fantasy world where they can team up with their heroes to battle a succession of evil villains. Ninja fans can play with an amazing collection of fun toys including dragons, jets and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Jungle Dragon (71746) playset, featuring a fantastic posable dragon toy so kids can recreate scenes from the TV series or make up their own exciting stories.
- Includes 4 minifigures from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series: Island Lloyd, Island Zane, PoulErik and Thunder Keeper, all of whom carry cool weapons to increase the battle fun.
- Dragon toy has highly posable wings, legs and tail, a jaw that opens and closes and a removable saddle so a ninja can ride the dragon during battle adventures.
- The set also comes with a cool surfboard with a sail and a shooting function to wow play partners and add even more options to kids’ ninja battles.
- This cool buildable toy set is a highly desirable birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up who love ninjas and creative fun.
- The Jungle Dragon measures over 5.5 in. (15 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) long and 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide, so kids can proudly display it in their bedroom between playtime battles.
- Look out for moreNINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745), The Keepers’ Village (71747) and Catamaran Sea Battle (71748).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for both play and display that lets kids learn positive life skills through exciting adventures alongside their ninja heroes.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, which means kids are in safe hands.
- March 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Compelling Color and Splendid Shaping for Wild DogDrustan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDog-like sensibilities mixed with a stellar color scheme make for a unique dragon like nothing we've seen before. BUILD: By this point, NINJAGO dragons are developing very similar builds and structures. There were not many surprises as someone who has built lots of NINJAGO dragons, but this is certainly one of the most refined. The legs are all fairly similar and the tail links are mostly the same, but the body and head are the standout builds. The crooked back of the dragon is not something we have seen before in LEGO's portfolio and works pretty well. PLAY: The dragon is pretty posable, even though there are only two joints per leg. The wings are harder to pose, and can have some weird angles, but that could be part of the wacky charm of this particular dragon. The included windsurfer for Zane is nice and pairs well with the dragon. Also, the antagonists with the double head and tiki mask are very unique and great to have. DISPLAY: Teal is becoming ever more prevalent a color in LEGO sets, and it is quite striking. It looks stellar next to the other NINJAGO Island sets in color and variation, and the head/face especially is not like any other dragon next to it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Dragon
- March 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0137657 |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is really good over all.It has we'll moving legs and none of the pieces fall off without a fight.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Dragon
- July 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PersonalityI would recommend this to a friend!This dragon reminds me of a dopey dog in the best way possible. The head/face are adorable and it has a lot of character. My son likes to put it in a sitting position which makes it looks like a dog asking for a treat. So cute. He has other Ninjago dragons that are more complex, but this colorful guy has quickly become a favorite.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Jungle Dragon
- March 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Jungle DragonHeXXuS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the colors on this kit. The teal and gold go so well together. These Ninjago dragons are some of my all time favorite LEGO kits. Tons of detail, moving tail, position-able tongue, legs and wings. Lots of cool weapons to add to your minifigure collection. Definitely highly recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Jungle Dragon