Hogwarts™ Chamber of SecretsHarry Potter™
Backorders accepted, will ship by December 20, 2021
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 220 $*Learn more
Small parts and a Small ball.
Hogwarts™ playset packed with magical action!Magical 20th-anniversary LEGO® Harry Potter™ set featuring the Chamber of Secrets and the Great Hall.
Epic model filled with play possibilitiesIncludes 11 minifigures, multiple magical rooms and a posable Basilisk with opening jaws, rotatable head and a 3-part tail.
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
Statue hides a secret corridor
Open to reveal the Basilisk snake’s hidden entrance.
Fun with iconic characters
11 minifigures from the movies inspire imaginative role play.
Exclusive minifigure marks 20 years of LEGO® Harry Potter™.
Expand the magic with other Hogwarts™ setsCombines easily with the LEGO® Harry Potter™ range of toys. Sets sold separately and available for different periods of time.
Ideal treat for Harry Potter™ fansThis fun-packed set also includes 6 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) playset is an impressive, collectible toy that is ideal for explorative play and display.
Authentic movie details
This versatile set includes well-known rooms, enchanting features and familiar characters from the Harry Potter movies. The Great Hall contains 2 long tables, Dumbledore’s golden-owl lectern and authentic accessories, such as the sorting hat. Just like in the movies, the Chamber of Secrets has an iconic circular entrance and a large statue with an opening mouth, which reveals a corridor from where the Basilisk snake enters the room. 10 minifigures are included to inspire imaginative play-and-display possibilities: Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Tom Riddle, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Luna Lovegood™, Gilderoy Lockhart, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sinistra and Nearly Headless Nick. There are collectible treats too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Voldemort™ minifigure and 6 random wizard card tiles.
- The large, modular LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) playset is a versatile, stand-out toy that’ll enchant any fan of the Harry Potter movies.
- 10 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ginny Weasley, Tom Riddle, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Luna Lovegood™, Gilderoy Lockhart, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sinistra and Nearly Headless Nick.
- Multiple, feature-packed rooms and familiar minifigures give kids endless possibilities to play out favorite movie scenes and create new narratives of their own.
- This magical, modular system lets kids aged 9 and up continue adding rooms to create an entire Hogwarts™ Castle.
- The set measures over 15.5 in. (40 cm) high, 15.5 in. (40 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets for extra fun.
- Nearly Headless Nick is a special, glow-in-the-dark minifigure. The posable Basilisk has opening jaws, a head section with 2 rotatable joints, and a tail comprising 3 reconfigurable parts.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Voldemort™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 6 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill demanding global safety standards.
This set goes great with...
- July 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice buildI would recommend this to a friend!Nice set and I'm going to add the polyjuice potion mistake set to it. But was disappointed how i got 2 of the same collectors chocolate frog cards in the chamber of secrets box. I understand they are random but u should get the duplicate card in the same box especially when i paid £129. How are tou ment to collect 16 when you get duplicates in the same set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- June 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Chamber of secretsNerp |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a set that was long overdue. A great representation of the most iconic scenes from the second movie. Great mini figures and creatures. Fun building experience (loved the fact that you can choose which parts od the set to start building and then connect them all in the end).Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- September 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Much to Love!Julia |I would recommend this to a friend!I am thrilled with how this set turned out! When assembled, it is really huge both in width and height. I was apprehensive to get another set with the Great Hall, but in this version, it is more like the Dueling Hall really. I also loved the MinaLima prints on the cereal boxes! There is a great fresh collection of minifigures (Tom Riddle is my favourite), and I love the electric blue pixies. My favourite feature would be how it reminds me of the 2001/2002 sets that combined to make one giant castle. Since I never snatched up all those sets back then, I'm glad that I can recreate it 20 years later!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Lego kitI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter absolutely loves Harry Potter and was delighted when she saw this lego set. It has lots of characters included which is a massive bonus. The kit is designed for age 9+ but my 7 year old is a massive Lego buff and managed to complete most of the kit by herself. She really enjoys a challenge and will happily spend hours building her kits by herself, with the occasional call for help of she gets really stuck. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves both Harry Potter and Lego. The thing I love most about lego is that my daughter gets hours of enjoyment actually building the sets, then she gets even more enjoyment playing with her characters within the set she's just built - she loves acting out scenes from the film. She's extremely independent and Lego is just the perfect toy for her. Hours of endless fun! Lego will forever be our go to when it comes to Christmas and Birthdays.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets