Symphony in precisionWatch a masterpiece in motion with 25 keys each connected to their own hammer.
Take the stageDisplay an authentic reproduction with details worthy of a standing ovation.
Designed to performConnect the free Powered Up app to bring the piano to life in sight and sound.
Use the motor and the free Powered Up app to start the show.
Auto-Play with your Smartphone
Watch and listen as the piano plays a song of your choice.
Self-Play with your Smartphone
Pretend to play along with a pre-recorded song you select.
Lift the top to view the intricate system of hammers and strings.
Operate the adjustable bench and moving pedals.
Inspired by musicians
Exquisite details make this a true show piece for collectors.
Do you have a passion for music? Do you like to relax by focusing on a fun, hands-on project in your free time? If so, this incredible LEGO® Ideas Grand Piano model kit (21323) is just the creative activity for you.
Beautiful and playable
Feel the pride of building a sophisticated, brick-built version of a concert grand piano that you can actually play music with! Recreate the hammer action of each piano key, the moving pedal and authentic details such as the propped-open top lid and fallboard. Turn on the motor and then you are all set to play wonderful music – select user play on the free LEGO Powered Up app to play the notes yourself or activate auto play and just listen.
LEGO sets for your lifestyle
Take some time out and enjoy creating a LEGO musical masterpiece to display in your home or workplace. Part of a collection of LEGO building sets for adults, it makes a truly special birthday present or Christmas gift for yourself, the musician, piano player or hobbyist in your life.
- Drum roll please as we proudly introduce the first-ever, playable LEGO® Grand Piano! Experience the hands-on pleasure of creating a highly sophisticated LEGO concert piano model and then play beautiful music with it.
- The LEGO® Ideas Grand Piano (21323) has a removable 25-key keyboard, authentic hammer action, moving dampers and pedal, and motor. Combined with the LEGO Powered Up app, you can play a tune yourself or automatically.
- Revel in the authentic design details of this beautiful model, from the top lid that can be propped up just like a real grand piano’s, to the opening fallboard and piano leg wheels, plus a height adjustable bench.
- If you are looking for a creative DIY project, this 3,662-piece model building kit is ideal for you. So, take some time out and click your stress away with a rewarding challenge that will leave you feeling revitalized.
- The piano measures over 8.5” (22.5cm) high, 12” (30.5cm) wide and 13.5” (35.5cm) deep when closed. A stylish item for your home or workplace, it also makes a cool gift for musicians, music-lovers, pianists and hobbyists.
- To power up the grand piano’s self-playing function, you’ll need 6 AAA batteries (not included) and the free LEGO® Powered Up app – choose user play to play the notes yourself or auto play to listen to 1 of 4 songs.
- Clear instructions help you to build with confidence and really enjoy the process, even if you are a LEGO® newcomer. Also included is a coffee-table-style booklet about this grand piano set’s fan designer and more.
- This LEGO® Ideas building set for adults is part of a collection of inspiring model kits designed for the discerning hobbyist who relishes an immersive, hands-on DIY project.
- Since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to meet exacting safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this collectible grand piano model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticTRICH | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this piano, I’ve been learning to play for nearly 10 years so this set was very well received. I think it’s brilliant, the reviews who say you can’t play it, I’m not sure what they were expecting for the price tag? It’s a model piano!! I loved building it and when you connect your phone for it play is just brilliant, there are a lot of pieces and some repetition like the keys but it’s not off putting at, I loved building it, and I find it amazing how it works, even the stool is adjustable! definitely recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grand Piano
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0OMG, best Lego set ever!CathyZ | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Grand Piano is AMAZING. How to describe it, if the full score is 100 I would give it a 120! The design is sophisticated and elegant, the piano it’s actually playable and the experience of putting it together is full of fun. I don’t know how to play piano myself but my husband does, he said the detail is stunning and he just simply couldn’t let go of it. Well done Lego, you made it again!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grand Piano
- August 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Set, but One Problem with One Solutionty28 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I've been waiting for this set to come since 2018, and it finally came! Everything was so well designed and I'm very pleased with this set. However, there is one design issue. When you press the auto realign button, the motor rotates counter-clockwise and an orange piece hits a beam (which is supposed to happen). But when it hits the beam, the axle doesn't align exactly at 90 degrees, but a little over. This makes the keys on the piano go down just a tiny bit (for only some keys). Solution: Remove the tan piece in front of the holder with the beam and replace with a 2 by 2 plate. The piece holding the grey beam should be moved forward by one 1 by 2 plate. Next, remove the rubber piece in the front. Then add 2, 1 by 2 plates and one 1 by 2 tile stacked and place in front of the holder that used to hold the rubber piece. This way the orange piece should align at 90 degrees, if not, only a few degrees off. Sorry if the instructions are not clear!!!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grand Piano
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Display piece, not for playingWbuttes | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great looking display piece. It is certainly not for playing as the keys don’t function correctly and the automation is Playing with incorrect keys. The keys do not align properly when plays (including reversed synchronized), the lid does not close completely, and is fragile after a few attempts to close and open. These are some flaws that could be improved but overall the building experience was great and display piece is great looking.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grand Piano