Symphony in precisionWatch a masterpiece in motion with 25 keys each connected to their own hammer.
Take the stageDisplay an authentic reproduction with details worthy of a standing ovation.
Designed to performConnect the free Powered Up app to bring the piano to life in sight and sound.
Use the motor and the free Powered Up app to start the show.
Auto-Play with your Smartphone
Watch and listen as the piano plays a song of your choice.
Self-Play with your Smartphone
Pretend to play along with a pre-recorded song you select.
Lift the top to view the intricate system of hammers and strings.
Operate the adjustable bench and moving pedals.
Inspired by musicians
Exquisite details make this a true show piece for collectors.
Do you have a passion for music? Do you like to relax by focusing on a fun, hands-on project in your free time? If so, this incredible LEGO® Ideas Grand Piano model kit (21323) is just the creative activity for you.
Beautiful and playable
Feel the pride of building a sophisticated, brick-built version of a concert grand piano that you can actually play music with! Recreate the hammer action of each piano key, the moving pedal and authentic details such as the propped-open top lid and fallboard. Turn on the motor and then you are all set to play wonderful music – select user play on the free LEGO Powered Up app to play the notes yourself or activate auto play and just listen.
LEGO sets for your lifestyle
Take some time out and enjoy creating a LEGO musical masterpiece to display in your home or workplace. Part of a collection of LEGO building sets for adults, it makes a truly special birthday present or Christmas gift for yourself, the musician, piano player or hobbyist in your life.
- Drum roll please as we proudly introduce the first-ever, playable LEGO® Grand Piano! Experience the hands-on pleasure of creating a highly sophisticated LEGO concert piano model and then play beautiful music with it.
- The LEGO® Ideas Grand Piano (21323) has a removable 25-key keyboard, authentic hammer action, moving dampers and pedal, and motor. Combined with the LEGO Powered Up app, you can play a tune yourself or automatically.
- Revel in the authentic design details of this beautiful model, from the top lid that can be propped up just like a real grand piano’s, to the opening fallboard and piano leg wheels, plus a height adjustable bench.
- If you are looking for a creative DIY project, this 3,662-piece model building kit is ideal for you. So, take some time out and click your stress away with a rewarding challenge that will leave you feeling revitalized.
- The piano measures over 8.5” (22.5cm) high, 12” (30.5cm) wide and 13.5” (35.5cm) deep when closed. A stylish item for your home or workplace, it also makes a cool gift for musicians, music-lovers, pianists and hobbyists.
- To power up the grand piano’s self-playing function, you’ll need 6 AAA batteries (not included) and the free LEGO® Powered Up app – choose user play to play the notes yourself or auto play to listen to 1 of 4 songs.
- Clear instructions help you to build with confidence and really enjoy the process, even if you are a LEGO® newcomer. Also included is a coffee-table-style booklet about this grand piano set’s fan designer and more.
- This LEGO® Ideas building set for adults is part of a collection of inspiring model kits designed for the discerning hobbyist who relishes an immersive, hands-on DIY project.
- Since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to meet exacting safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this collectible grand piano model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Raced Through ItNonoLego | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, I am quite happy with my purchase of this beautiful piano 5 minutes before it was released. The process was quite straightforward and I didn't have any difficulties racing through it as I had memorised the instructions for majority of the piece with my pianistic memory. I am definitely happy with the result, although I would say the mechanics need some time to loosen up for the keys to work smoothly. I love the overall size, although @Lego, this is considered a Baby Grand rather than a Grand Piano, maybe consider enlarging the product into a 9-foot concert grand next time? But overall I love it and am happy that I stayed up to get it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Grand Piano
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful detail, iffy mechanicsOtterPuff | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI guess I lucked out and hit my local Lego store at the right time to purchase this Grand Piano. I saw it advertised on a classical FM Facebook page and knew I had to get it. Construction was smooth, if a little tedious due to the repetition of making 25 working keys. The overall look of the piano is amazing and true to detail. My only complaint is in the mechanics. The motor doesn't always turn the spindle for the key movement and will get stuck. There is a function to reset the keys to a neutral position and that doesn't work. The motor also has a very high pitched whining noise that takes away from the enjoyment of the music. Regardless, i highly recommend this model if you can find it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grand Piano
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0OMG, best Lego set ever!CathyZ | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Grand Piano is AMAZING. How to describe it, if the full score is 100 I would give it a 120! The design is sophisticated and elegant, the piano it’s actually playable and the experience of putting it together is full of fun. I don’t know how to play piano myself but my husband does, he said the detail is stunning and he just simply couldn’t let go of it. Well done Lego, you made it again!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grand Piano
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easily one of the best Lego setelcex | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a "Technic" guy and love to see how Lego replicates real-life objects with Lego bricks. I get all the hates about this set saying it's misleading. I do get it, yeah it's kind of misleading, but seriously, If you know anything about Lego, you would know it's impossible for it to be "playable" like a real piano at this scale and price. I like the way this set is, how it replicates all the important details of a real piano while offering some playability which the original design didn't. Finally, I did find some issue about this set however, that the reset function didn't work so well to put the keys into their neutral position. The reason for this is that the technic beams that touches each other to stop the motor when rotating backward do not touch closely enough, plus the axle is too long that at the very end it's actually a little twisted. I've managed to somewhat improve it by adding a rubber band on the orange beam 2 to widen it just a little bit. But after you widen it, it will collide with the rubber axle connector so the "listen" function doesn't work very well, in order to fix that I replaced the rubber axle connector with the spare gold piece to fill the axle (don't know what it's called lol, see the attached pic for a better look). After all that changes, it's been working perfectly for me. I think overall it's a beautiful set, the building experience is a little bit tedious due the nature of the object, but none the less an amazing set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grand Piano