Open up a galaxy of creative play adventures with this awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy for kids: General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286)! Fans will love the authentic, play-inspiring features such as the opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear.
General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan
This building set comes with 3 LEGO® minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi and an Airborne Clone Trooper with weapons for youngsters to role-play classic action battles from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith or create their own original stories. A super gift idea for any young Star Wars fan, this building kit is great for solo or group play and makes a fine addition to any LEGO collection.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of fun construction toys to thrill fans of all ages.
- Kids can stage epic General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi battles with this construction playset featuring General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286) from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- This awesome building toy for kids includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi with a Lightsaber, and an Airborne Clone Trooper with a blaster – to role-play fun, creative stories.
- General Grievous's Starfighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear to spark fans’ imaginations as they play solo or share the fun with friends.
- There are lots of ways to play with this 487-piece set, making it a great birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 9+ to introduce them to LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys or expand their collection.
- This construction model measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11.5” (30cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide. Fans can also fly it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries required! This popular LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy is powered by kids’ imaginations, so they can use the starfighter and LEGO minifigures to play out the best galactic adventures.
- Thinking of buying this spacecraft building kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight fans of any age, whether they want to recreate classic action from the saga, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the spectacular construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0General Grievous is back!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really awesome! I really wanted this set, since General Grievous is my favorite Star Wars character, and now that I have it, I just love it! The characters include Obi-Wan Kenobi, an Airborne Clone Trooper, and General Grievous himself. I already have the Duel on Mustafar LEGO set, so Obi-Wan isn't new, but since he slayed Grievous, it is only appropriate to include him, even if the torso is off. I like the Airborne Clone, especially since he is a brand-new figure, but I can agree that it should have been Commander Cody. Now, the General Grievous minifigure is amazing, and this is one out of the only three sets you can get this version of him. The starfighter looks visually beautiful, and it has some tricks up its sleeve! The stud-shooters are nice, but if you think that's the only weapon on board, you're wrong! Underneath the ship is a spring-loaded shooter to pack a bigger punch! Another feature I love is that you can store Grievous's lightsabers in the engines, so when he's not holding them, you have a place to put them. The cockpit is specially designed for Grievous so he can fit all four of his arms in, and I like how it slides. And the best part: NO STICKERS!!!!! A lot of people say this set is horribly priced, and I could agree it could be dropped ten dollars or so, but I would totally buy it again for the awesome figures and ship! Would 100% recommend, and congratulations to LEGO on a job well done!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55General Grievous's Starfighter™
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to BuildMaxbet |I would recommend this to a friend!My son and I had so much fun putting together the Lego Star Wars General Grievous's Starfighter Set. This set was 487 pieces and took us a couple hours to complete. The directions are clear and easy to follow. There are pictures on each page of the instruction book so you can follow along as you put the starfighter together. You could even download the Lego App and scan the bar code for instructions. I like that Lego breaks the pieces of this set up into three different labeled bags. This makes building this set so much easier. You know exactly what pieces are needed for that portion of the set. You can also take breaks in between bags, so that you are not overwhelmed putting it together all at one time. This is what my son and I did. The Lego building blocks snap together easily and stay in place. Lego even includes a brick separator tool to use in case you snap the wrong pieces together. We used it once and it works well. The finished product is sturdy and has two compartments on the ship that open and can be used to store the General's weapons. Overall, this was a fun set to put together and my son enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment once it was complete.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55General Grievous's Starfighter™
- September 13th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Great Ship, Lousy Everything ElsePurchased for: SelfHonestly, Lego, have your designers ever watched Star Wars? Firstly, not happy at all with the price. I get it, just having a certain company’s name on the box adds a higher price tag.... as if they need the money. But really? For $80 you could have thrown in a Phase II Commander Cody or an updated Varactyl since you left it out of the last Grievous Wheelbike set. But re-using the tattered Obi-Wan? He wasn’t tattered until his Duel on Mustafar. Which leads me to Anakin, but that’s for another review...... Thumbs down for the price but especially for your lack of ability to maintain continuity.Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™
- March 15th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0The price is outrageous, it's unfair, how can-Purchased for: SelfI bought this lego set mostly for the ship and the clone trooper, Griveous is also a really well made figure, although the white color is wrong and I would prefer it a lot more if it were tan. It makes me sad to see the Mustafar Obi-Wan reused here, it just feels like they were too lazy to make a new one... The airborne clone trooper looks awesome tho, I love the cloth piece and the printing work is excellent. But what really brought me here is the ridiculous price of 90€, it's unacceptable and in my opinion it should be between 45€ and 55€ I love Lego and I've been buying these for many years, and out of all the sets I've seen this one has a price that made me feel guilty of buying it :(Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™