Power across the desert with this buildable, minifigure-scale LEGO® Speed Champions version of the American muscle car famous for its V8 engine—the Ford Mustang GT. Play out different race-day scenarios with this set that features interchangeable wheel trims, a wrench and a timing-board element. Includes a Ford racing driver minifigure.
- Includes a Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ford Mustang GT can fit a minifigure inside and has a removable windshield, 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, plus authentic Ford Mustang pony logo and headlight stickers.
- Accessory elements include the Ford Mustang GT driver's helmet, a wrench and a timing board displaying the quarter-mile time.
- Match up against the 75870 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 for a desert-racing duel!
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- January 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Mismatched WheelsDanZ |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son built a Speed Champions Mustang GT about a year ago and I've had it sitting on my desk ever since. Today for the first time I noticed it has mismatched wheels! Two wheels are the split 5-spoke as pictured. The other two are different (after noticing I rearranged the wheels so each side of the car would have a like set). Strange. I was wondering if this happened with anyone else's ?January 20, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceTotally! It's very common for Speed Champion cars to have various wheels that you can change around to your liking. However, there should be at least 4 of each. If you're missing a few, be sure to get in touch and we'll happily send you a pair of new trims: www.LEGO.build/Service.Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?45Ford Mustang GT
- March 2nd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Blue car pieces and nice techniquesjtooker |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile building the set, there are many Studs Not On Top (SNOT) techniques that are used to create smooth curves on this set. That combined with the pretty, blue 'car pieces' - including the new wheel wells in blue for the first time, make this a great parts pack to build your own blue cars - which is the main reason for my purchase of this set. I believe the silver rim designs are new as well. By far the worst part of this set is its reliance on stickers. This is especially noticeable on the back "windows" and headlights. The grill and more subtle stickers are fairly nice. The car is also a bit long and having 4-stud-wide windshield looks a bit goofy given the actual Mustang GT. Once assembled, it seems very sturdy and functional as a race car to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Mustang GT
- March 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Job Lego!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was fast & fun to build, and fun to diddle with, I've been with Lego since I was basically born, but one simple problem is that the stickers adhesive don't stay on well, and the mustang front end is a mess, but this set incorporates exhaust, which makes it better than the corvette set (sticker set), the car is solid, thanks Lego for finally giving me real cars from real brands, but I'd rather have printed bricks, but for the price, I couldn't beat that, the set gets credit for what its accomplished. out of 10/10 Creativity- 9 Quality- 9 stickers ruin it Price- 10 Organization of bricks- 8Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Mustang GT
- June 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Big Car, Little CarI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFound this little gem on a certain rain forest named shopping web site. Had to get it for obvious reasons, and I've done a wee bit of modding since so it looks more like 'big bro'... love this modelLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang GT