Enter the world of Diagon Alley™Tap a brick in the wall behind the Leaky Cauldron pub and enter the world of Diagon Alley™, where wizards and witches find their potions and Hogwarts students stock up on school supplies like cauldrons, broomsticks and of course, wands. Measuring over a meter wide, this epic model is filled with authentic movie details and a menagerie of 14 minifigures, including four exclusive new characters!
The most detailed LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ set yetFans of Harry Potter™ will love discovering the magnificent window displays and intriguing interiors of Diagon Alley™, London’s most magical secret shopping street. This remarkable set captures incredible detail from many of the Harry Potter™ films and can be built four different ways, including closed into a real alley for role-playing stories filled with intrigue and mystery. It’s also compatible with the LEGO® Modular Buildings series, for even more world-building fun.
Ollivanders™ Wand Shop
Get ‘chosen’ by a magic wand just like Harry Potter™.
Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes
Stock up on Dungbombs, Pygmy Puffs and other silly supplies.
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor
Stop in for an ice cream cone or a sundae or two.
Scribbulus™ Writing Implements
Find magical ink, quills and parchment at this stationery shop.
Flourish & Blotts™
Drop in on Gilderoy Lockhart™’s book-signing event.
Quality Quidditch™ Supplies
Pick up that Nimbus 2001 broomstick and other equipment.
Four new faces—only in this setPopulate the mysterious shops and streets of Diagon Alley™ with four new character minifigures you won’t find anywhere else, including Gilderoy Lockhart, Florean Fortescue, Lucius Malfoy and the Daily Prophet photographer.
The wand chooses the wizardEvery young witch or wizard’s journey must include a visit to Ollivanders™, makers of fine wands since 382 BC. This is where Harry was chosen by his own wand, on his very first visit to Diagon Alley™. Check out the LEGO® wand case – it’s designed especially for this set.
Build along with the Weasley TwinsJoin Fred and George Weasley of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes for an inside look at the exclusive new Diagon Alley™ set and watch them build QR-code portals to this magical world.
Get a closer lookWhether for play or display, the exclusive new Diagon Alley™ makes an amazing addition to the LEGO® Harry Potter™ universe. See the set in all its magical glory here.
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ (75978) is a superb recreation of London’s most magical shopping street for fans of the Harry Potter movies aged 16 and up.
Iconic stores packed with authentic movie details
Measuring more than a meter wide, the impressive model captures the scale and ambience of the bustling magic-supplies hub. Behind magnificent facades lie intriguing interiors, fascinating features and familiar characters. Check out the wands at Ollivanders™; drop in on Gilderoy Lockhart™'s book-signing event at Flourish & Blotts™ bookseller; obtain a love potion from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes™; and peruse the products and paraphernalia at Scribbulus™ Writing Implements, Quality Quidditch™ Supplies, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor and the Daily Prophet™.
Cool collectible building toys
The extensive range of LEGO models and playsets provide fans of the Harry Potter Universe with endless imaginative fun and creative display possibilities.
- This large LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ (75978) display model gives fans of the Harry Potter movies aged 16 and up a chance to recreate magical London’s most magical shopping street.
- Includes Ollivanders™ Wand Shop, Scribbulus™ Writing Implements, Quality Quidditch™ Supplies, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, Flourish & Blotts™ bookseller, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes™ and the Daily Prophet™ entrance.
- Authentic accessories and familiar minifigures from the Harry Potter™ movies makeit possible to create a ‘living model’ with endless possibilities to rearrange and create new narratives.
- This challenging and rewarding construction set makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for kids, Harry Potter™ fans, model enthusiasts and lovers of LEGO® brick building aged 16 and up.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 40” (102cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, this LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ set is crammed to the rooftops with authentic details.
- No batteries required. This modular construction set provides a hands-on, fulfilling building experience. Even the famous hat-lifting entrance to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes™ is powered by hand.
- If you’re thinking of buying this remarkable model as a gift for someone new to LEGO® building kits, don't worry – it comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and let the building fun begin!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, amazing features and familiar locations from the popular movies. They make ideal gifts for anyone wanting to recreate the movie magic.
- LEGO® construction toys meet the highest industry standards to ensure every brick is consistent and compatible, connecting and pulling apart perfectly every time – no magic required!
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure each one meets the highest safety standards in the world.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice but...TheCourtsFlower | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a HUGE Potter fan, I bought this immediately to add to my collection. I as massively disappointed when I found FOUR PAGES of stickers. I hate stickers. Other than that, it is a rather delightful set and I had fun. I took my time building it as I enjoyed it too much to be over quickly. I did however, have a missing piece in my set and I am currently waiting for a replacement. Happened a few times now with various ets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diagon Alley™
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Long awaited set to go with Hogwarts CastleDecensus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I'm going to be completely honest here, I didn't actually know about this set until I stumbled upon a specific forum thread (not going to name it). I had just recently finished the Technic Lamborghini Cian, and was looking for other huge sets, and I ran into the thread. I have actually known about this set about two weeks ago, and when I saw the pictures of four modular building forming Diagon Alley, I knew that I was going to get it day one, even if that meant standing in line. Come this morning, I get to the local Lego store here in Vegas just to discover I'm actually the first one in line, I was so excited (got there around 8:45 am pst, store didn't open until 11:00 am pst). It's so awesome to now have Diagon Alley in my possession and find out that I was the first person in Vegas to get it. Fortunately, I am still working on book 1 of 4, and I am going to take my sweet time, just like I did for Hogwarts Castle and the UCS Millenium Falcon, and I will have the Harry Potter movies on in the background. Once I am finished I will post a full review. If you have the chance to nab this set before it sells out (if it sells out), then do it, you won't regret it. Also, here's hoping LEGO released the other half/back of the Hogwarts Castle set. As beautiful as it is, it does not deserve to be "incomplete".Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diagon Alley™
- November 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Outstanding SetJerryS | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! This was a fantastic build. My daughter (7) and I enjoyed putting it together and discovering all the clever and fun details. I have a lot positive to say about this, and I'm really pleased Lego offered a +5500 piece set. There was a lot to do and discover through the build. I do have a few comments for the consideration of the design team. First, like others, I don't like stickers. I screwed a couple up when applying them, and, well, then you're stuck. Either peel it off and try again, or just leave it wrong. However, I knew there were a lot of stickers when I bought it, so it isn't like that is the biggest concern. The biggest concern was that for all the outstanding detail (Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes was GREAT), there are some odd lack of details. For example, the storm grate under Scribbulus should be covered somehow. There's an odd center post piece just begging for something to go on it. Secondly, the first flight of stairs in WWW shop doesn't have a bannister of any kind, while the upper levels have a fantastic colored bannister. It looks incomplete. There are other minor details which are off, too. The sloped entry way roof over the Quiddich shop door with the basic 4x4 plates looks incomplete, too. There are others, but these are just tiny suggestions. Overall, the set is fantastic and my daughter is really enjoying playing with it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diagon Alley™
- September 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great build that follows the storynightbaker3690 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfits been a set my daughter has been waiting for. just another potter fan and won't let you downPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diagon Alley™