Fun Expansion Set for family gameplayFlipping, shaking and spinning challenges for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) in the LEGO Super Mario™ universe.
Modular building set for action-packed gamesThis 1,010-piece, boss battle set for ages 8+ features a variety of skill-based challenges and iconic enemies to defeat.
LEGO® Super Mario™ Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
Let the games begin
Starter Course (71360) is required for gameplay.
LEGO® Mario™ vs. Bowser
Kids get to match LEGO® Mario™ against Bowser in real life.
Rewarding action bricks
Stomp the flippers, raise Bowser's arms and find action bricks.
More exciting gameplay
LEGO® Mario™ must balance on the platform to defeat Boo.
Access the Time Block for extra time to win digital coins.
LEGO® Super Mario™ app
Digital tools to make building and play extra fun for kids.
Combines with other LEGO® Super Mario™ setsThe modular LEGO® Super Mario™ system allows fans to expand and rebuild unique levels for unlimited social or solo gameplay.
Players will love the flipping, shaking and balancing challenges in this Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369). A brilliant gift for kids to add to the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360), this castle toy playset features towers with rotating and shaking platforms, flippers to raise Bowser's arms and access the ? Block and Time Block, a shaking bridge, plus Bowser, Boo, Dry Bones and Lava Bubble figures.
Intuitive Instructions PLUS, featuring cool viewing tools to make building even more fun, is available for this set on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app also has tips on creative ways to rebuild and play and is a safe platform for fans to share ideas.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario sets bring a family-favorite character into the real world and are great for group competitions or solo gameplay. The modular Starter Course and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to create their own levels for hours of creative fun.
- Players must defeat enemies in flipping, shaking and balancing challenges when they add this action-packed Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369) to the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course.
- This LEGO® Super Mario™ kids’ toy building set features Bowser, Dry Bones, Boo and Lava Bubble figures, plus castle towers with rotating and shaking platforms, a ? Block and Time Block and more for thrilling gameplay.
- Kids will love battling the final boss Bowser, stomping on the flippers with LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to raise Bowser’s arms and get to the Time Block and ? Block, then shaking the bridge until he falls over.
- An awesome birthday or holiday gift toy for kids aged 8 and up, this 1,010-piece LEGO® building set inspires youngsters to create their own unique levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- Measuring over 9” (23cm) high, 18.5” (47cm) wide and 13.5” (34cm) deep in its basic formation, this set can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries required – combine this Expansion Set with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course and let the gameplay begin.
- Kids can find building instructions, digital viewing tools and a safe platform to share ideas on the free, intuitive LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring an iconic, family-favorite character into the real world, with loads of ways for fans to expand, rebuild and customize their own levels for competitive gameplay.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, ensuring an easy, secure connection every time, so builders won't need a Super Star's power to fit them together and pull them apart.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed so you can be sure that this unique toy playset satisfies the highest safety and quality standards.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fab expansion set!Emjay |I would recommend this to a friend!What a fantastic expansion set. My son and I have thoroughly enjoyed building it together and love that the instructions are via the Super Mario app! The interactive play with the specially marked bricks really makes it feel immersive, like you’re really part of the Super Mario game. My son has not stopped playing with it and now wants to add more expansions to his collection. We highly recommend the Bowsers Castle boss battle expansion set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- December 28th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0No instructionsKimbomarie | 35-44Purchased for: SonNo instructions. This set is nothing but frustrating. We don’t have a good working iPad for the app that eats batteries required to view the instructions. And you can’t print them anywhere. I have to charge my iPad every 10-15 mins as at this rate we will have this built by 2022. My son is really bummed and so am I. BoooooPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- August 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best of the Mario playsets.Kobi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOut of all the Super Mario sets (not including the NES) this is my favourite build so far. Not only does it look fantastic, but it has some very interesting building mechanisms that I have never seen done before. All to do with the functionality of the bridge, making it possible to move Browser towards Mario. It still amazes me how Lego made it happen and it is the highlight of this set. It offers enough variety and difficulty that I find it enjoyable to build as an 30 year old. If you didn't know, all the bricks that have character faces are printed, which sparks so much joy, since I am not a fan of stickers. Browser, Boo and Dry Bones all have sticker bar codes already applied, that Mario interacts with, but they feel like a higher quality material then ordinary stickers. I did get Mario, and smash him around on the expansion set everything held up well and no noticeable damage was happening to the stickers. I can see kids loving this interactivity. The app works well, and is where you will find the instructions, but long term, I would have preferred a physical book since apps can go obsolete overnight. If your a fan of Mario, and you have to choose only one set out the playets, (not including the NES) this is the best hands down.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- December 28th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0A little disappointed Mario..MikeScott | 35-44Purchased for: SonFirst, let me start off by saying I love Lego. We've bought our son a number of Mario sets, most recent was Bowser's castle. In general I haven't been impressed with the Mario sets and didn't feel the need to comment until this one. First, these sets are not as playable as advertised and the main reason for this is they are constantly falling apart. The connection "bridges" or paths never stay in place so you are constantly reconnecting them. You'll need a hard flat surface to build on and don't expect to move the sets easily once built. Also the pieces are extremely basic so you are paying alot of money for not very much. The mechanics of this set are not smooth like you would expect from Lego. The Mario electronics are okay and something new but it's very frustrating that you have to pay $70 for the starter kit just to get Mario (again, very basic pieces with that set, ones you probably already have. You're basically paying for Mario). It would be nice if there was more then one piece that worked with the sticker pieces and not just Mario. LASTLY, please get rid of the electronic instructions or at least give us the option of an instruction booklet. The electronic app is cumbersome to work with. I hope this isn't the direction Lego is going with other sets. Again I love Lego but can't recommend these.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set