Get set for a spider showdown in the Forbidden Forest with this exciting LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75950 Aragog’s Lair play set, featuring Aragog and his colony of spiders, plus a buildable tree with web shooting function. This fantasy building set recreation from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets includes 2 minifigures and a buildable Aragog spider.
- Includes Harry Potter™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures.
- Features a buildable Aragog spider and tree.
- Aragog has 8 posable legs and 2 movable fangs.
- Tree has a spiderweb shooting function, attached spiderweb and a buildable red and white mushroom.
- Fire the tree's spiderweb shooter to trap Ron and Harry!
- Accessory elements include 2 wands, a lantern, candle, spiderweb and 5 spiders.
- Tree measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Aragog measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- July 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well worth the money!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge Harry Potter fan,and I was over the moon when I saw new releases at Target. I missed out on them with the last release, only getting a couple of the sets. I bought this set with the plan of putting it together with my 9-year-old son. He loves Lego, I love HP, it was a match made in heaven. This set is easy enough to put together, though the legs might require a strong pair of hands to snap into place. It took us about an hour to put together, but that was with lots of talking. Instructions are easy to follow, which has been my experience with most Lego sets. The mini figures are adorable. The faces have two sides - happy face and "OMG! SPIDERS! ALL THE SPIDERS!" face. There are plenty of spiders to go around. The biggest issue I have is that they are so adorable that my kids are going to steal them from me. I adore this set, and I recommend it to anyone who loves Harry Potter. Learn from my mistake. Buy it now before they are GONE!Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aragog's Lair
- July 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's back and better than ever.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! I was not disappointed with this set. £13 for 157 pieces, that's a p:p ratio to remember. And this set includes most of the new Harry Potter pieces. A total of 4 wands, the new hair for Harry, the Lantern piece and the two piece candle are all great pieces. Getting the new spider piece in Nougat and Black make for great reusability. The "Giant Spiders, they're everywhere" expressions on the figures faces are a treat to use in display. Overall a great reintroduction to the Wizarding World.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aragog's Lair
- October 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SPIDERS! Why couldn't it be follow the butterfly'sI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build with extra mini spiders and webs everywhere that shoot out from the tree. Compared to 4727 Aragog in the dark forest & 4750 Draco's Encounter with Buckbeak This spider design/build would have to be the best so far! Kinda creepy to have it on the shelf. Will definitely stop anyone from playing with your LEGO without your permission. with big white fans and legs that can move! Gotta love the expressions on Harry & Ron's face definitely worth getting just to see them scared. Hope you enjoyed my review #LEGOwizardingworldPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aragog's Lair
- July 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Buy!LynnD |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe price was so good that I purchased 3 of these sets for the three children in my family. They were so surprised and absolutely loved this set! The detail on the two characters is really done well. The spider was fun for the children to build and the children had a great deal of fun playing with this set. It is a great addition to the Harry Potter collection! A must have, even if you do not have any of the other Harry Potter sets. I think it is really great that Lego made an affordable Harry Potter set for those who cannot afford the more expensive sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aragog's Lair