LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing Starfighter™Create a stunning display with the exclusive LEGO® Ultimate Collector Series version of the A-wing Starfighter from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
The collectible you've waited forThe exclusive new A-wing Starfighter™ joins the Ultimate Collector Series.
Removable cockpit canopy
Easily put the A-wing Pilot minifigure at the controls.
Pivoting laser cannons
Capable of firing on enemy fighters from all directions.
Adjustable display stand
Enhance your collection with an information plaque.
Add the A-wing™ to your collectionInspire memories of the classic Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie.
Show you're a true Star Wars fanDisplay the A-wing Starfighter™ with your other collectibles.
Inspire memories of the classic Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie with this cool Ultimate Collectors Series LEGO® A-wing Starfighter (75275) building set! The sleek, arrowhead shape is beautifully reproduced in LEGO bricks and fans will appreciate authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons and new-for-May-2020 removable canopy on the cockpit.
Cool display piece
A testing building challenge for ages 18+ to enjoy solo or with friends and family, this model comes with a display stand, information plaque and an A-wing Pilot minifigure. And look out for other collectible build-and-display models, including the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Universe of excitement!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars™ universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme, with building sets that make great birthday, Christmas or surprise gifts for fans of all ages.
- Create a stunning display with the first-ever LEGO® Ultimate Collector Series version of the A-wing Starfighter (75275) from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring a new-for-January-2020 removable cockpit canopy!
- Star Wars™ fans will love authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons. Also includes an adjustable display stand, information plaque and A-wing Pilot character to complete a striking Star Wars centerpiece.
- This A-wing LEGO® set is part of the Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series (UCS). Also check out the brilliant Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277) build-to-display models.
- This 1,673-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set offers a fun, rewarding challenge for Star Wars fans aged 18+, and makes a fantastic birthday gift, Christmas present or special occasion surprise.
- Measuring 10.5” (27cm) high including display stand, 16.5” (42cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide, this collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter model is bound to make a big impression displayed at home or in the office.
- This battery-free building set is a peaceful way for adults to unwind after a hard day at work. Forget your worries for a while, find your building Zen and create an incredible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing model!
- Thinking of buying this A-wing Starfighter model kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- There is a huge variety of LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets to delight fans of all ages, whether they want to play out famous movie scenes, create their own epic stories or just build and display the awesome models.
- You won’t need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this cool Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in any galaxy!).
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A-MAZEWING!!!Duncan2509 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDelivered and built today... My first Star Wars kit and I absolutely love it! The detail, the build, everything about this model is brilliant! Did have one piece missing for the stand but requested replacement.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- May 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun build, EXTREMELY difficultStarWarsFan327 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe UCS A Wing is the hardest build I have ever built. I previously built the UCS Slave 1, UCS Tie Fighter, UCS 75181 Y Wing and even the very difficult UCS 10240 X Wing. The A Wing was on a completely different challenge level than the other UCS sets I've previously built, which makes sense for the first 18+ UCS set. If you want a big challenge, then this is the set for you. The one major criticism I give this set is there are STICKERS on the custom-made canopy. Why would Lego make a custom-made piece that still requires stickers? The canopy should have been made with the markings painted on, evading the need of stickers that eventually peel off. The UCS Tie Fighter and all other TIE Fighters receive custom prints for the windows and canopies that do not require stickers to complete the final build. However, the A Wing, as well as other UCS sets like the 10240 X Wing and the 75181 Y Wing still need stickers on their canopies, despite the canopies being custom made for the set. Since Lego requesting stickers on the custom canopy, I decided to not even put on the stickers on the canopy, which have the potential to peel off the build or look sloppy if placed on incorrectly.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45A-wing Starfighter™
- May 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic build and impressive model.Ozkabot | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my third UCS set and ranks just below the UCS Slave 1 (2015), and above the UCS Y Wing Starfighter (2018). After an ~8-hour marathon of Episodes 3 - 6 (breaks were taken to stretch the building experience across the length of all four films, actual construction time around 4 hours), we have a fully complete RZ-1 A Wing Interceptor; the fastest starfighter in the Rebel fleet made famous for Green Leader's suicide run on the Executor-class Star Destroyer. The build for this behemoth is one of the best I've experienced, making excellent use of SNOT (Studs Not On Top) techniques to achieve a level of accuracy the A Wing has never seen before in LEGO. The result is a monumental display piece. As great as it looks the set is relatively light on play/action features, and while this isn't something I take into account when purchasing a UCS set, I have still reflected this in the play experience rating regardless. I also feel that at 400 pieces less than the UCS Slave 1 that the price could have been brought down to £150 - £160, however the finished model is deceptively large considering the piece count so this may balance that out for you. In the words of General Grievous; A fine addition to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- May 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super sleek, it looks fast!XenonFlux | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was fun and the end result is really sleek. The instructions have been written really well considering the amount of times the part your working on is flipped over. This one's a must have for any Star Wars fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™