- 2x4 Black Metallic Key Chain
2x4 Black Metallic Key Chain
Small parts and a Small ball.
LEGO® fans of all ages can adorn their belongings with this LEGO Iconic 2x4 Black Metallic Key Chain (853992). Whether fastened to a bag or used to keep keys safe and handy, the metallic black 2x4 LEGO brick with a durable metal ring and chain is guaranteed to add a touch of classic LEGO style!
- Features a black 2x4 LEGO® brick with a metallic finish, permanently attached to a durable metal ring and chain.
- A great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids ages 6 and up. This LEGO® 2x4 Black Metallic Key Chain attaches securely to a backpack, bag or keys.
- This stylish accessory measures over 5” (14cm) long. A great way to keep keys safe and handy, or to add some awesome LEGO® style to your belongings.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nightengale | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don't know why people are giving it bad reviews for saying "metal." It says metallic, which means that it is shiny like metal, not that it is metal. That being said, its is somewhat of a faint sheen, so its more subtle than you'd probably think.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?452x4 Black Metallic Key Chain
- April 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Looks great! Don't listen to the bad reviews..ChaseButler | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot sure why there's so many people leaving bad reviews... It very clearly says "Metallic" which means a chrome like finish, not that it's made of metal. It looks very nice in person and is a great addition to any keychain!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?552x4 Black Metallic Key Chain
- February 6th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0ITS PLASTICMontybeebe | 35-44Purchased for: SelfIt’s plastic. The description states “metal” about 5 times and it’s plastic. Total waste of money.Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?152x4 Black Metallic Key Chain
- February 12th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not metal at all.JoeLego567 | 35-44I highly recommend seeing one in person before you purchase. It’s more of a metal-like, metal “painted,” regular plastic brick. Not at all metal as stated. I think what they meant is the name of the color of this brick is “black metal.” Just a spike through a plastic brick on a key ring.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?152x4 Black Metallic Key Chain