Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Recreate some of Tokyo’s most famous buildings with this detailed LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection 21051 desk toy. It’s a great souvenir for Tokyo visitors and an ideal gift for adults who live or have lived in Japan’s capital city or who dream of visiting. Even LEGO newcomers can zone out from busy lives and enjoy this relaxing building experience.Iconic buildingsThis toy construction set includes scale models of TOKYO SKYTREE, the world’s tallest freestanding tower, Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower and Tokyo Big Sight. The cherry-tree-filled Chidorigafuchi Park, a classic pagoda tower and Shibuya Crossing are also featured. Together on the baseplate with a ‘Tokyo’ nameplate, they create a compact, impactful display piece.Introducing LEGO Architecture…LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world’s best-known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there’s something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Build this striking LEGO® Architecture Tokyo skyline souvenir for adults, featuring authentically detailed models of iconic buildings and landmarks, and display your passion for this vibrant city.
- This collectible construction set features buildable models of the Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, Tokyo Big Sight, TOKYO SKYTREE, Chidorigafuchi Park, Shibuya Crossing and more to evoke nostalgic memories.
- This home or office desk model includes a base with a Tokyo nameplate. And learn more about Tokyo and the model designer in the booklet (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Even new LEGO® architects can enjoy this easy-to-build architecture model kit, and it makes a cool creative Japanese gift for adults aged 16+ who have been to Tokyo, dream of visiting, or live/have lived there.
- This buildable skyline measures over 11” (28cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep – you don’t need a lot of space to display it, but its vibrant colors and authentic details will catch the eye of every passerby!
- No batteries required – this architecture construction set for adults offers a stress-relieving, relaxing build with LEGO® bricks only. So, forget your worries, zone out and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this unique Tokyo gift for someone new to LEGO® building kits? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- Ideal for display, collectible LEGO® Architecture models of iconic landmarks and city skylines offer a variety of rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in every way you can imagine to ensure that every LEGO Architecture building set meets the highest safety standards and your Tokyo souvenir model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- January 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good except for one aspectTehD |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs the title says, overall I really like this set. Tokyo Tower and Mt. Fuji in the background are very well done. I also love the cherry blossom trees. My one complaint is with the Skytree. The white beams that are pictured are rubber and can bend pretty easily. Tow of the ones I received had a bend in them so I put them in back. Also, the top of the beams don't attache to anything, they just sit inside the cone at the top. Between that and then bending, it makes it very hard to achieve a nice uniform look. This part of the model could have been done better. Overall I'm still glad I purchased it.31 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear there was a problem with two of your pieces. Head over to LEGO.com/service/replacementparts to request new ones.Level of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tokyo
- January 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Set!CCTM |I would recommend this to a friend!Very detailed set as expected. I love how lego designs the cute little blossom trees. The pieces are colorful. Highly recommend this set for displayPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tokyo
- January 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great details and gorgeous!Kilo |Purchased for: SelfI love how detailed it is, and how gorgeous the complete build is. Would love to see more regarding the cherry blossom trees and Mt. Fuji Lego set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tokyo
- March 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love the set... exceptLMH86 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is beautifully made and I am very excited to take it back to my classroom (when it reopens) and have my students learn about the buildings! My only complaint is that the top of the red and white tower is constantly popping off! No matter what I do it does not stay on!
Response from LEGO SHOP26 March 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tokyo