Recreate an architectural wonder!Build the Taj Mahal, one of the world's most famous landmarks.
An amazing building, a stunning model!With over 5,900 pieces, it's one of the largest LEGO models ever.
An impressive model!
Measures 20.5 inches wide and 16.9 inches high.
Rebuilding is easy!
Connect sections quickly to complete your model.
Easy to transport!
Modular building makes it easy to take apart and move.
A Timeless Memorial!
Capture the beauty of this iconic structure.
True to life!
Features four facades with sweeping arches, balconies and arched windows.
Bring the Taj Mahal to life!
Ornate detailing and intricate tilework throughout.
Add the Taj Mahal to your LEGO® collection!Ideal for display in your home or office.
Build and discover the Taj Mahal! The huge ivory-white marble mausoleum, renowned as one of the world’s architectural wonders, was commissioned in 1631 by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, the Empress Mumtaz Mahal. This relaunched 2008 LEGO® Creator Expert interpretation features the structure's 4 facades with sweeping arches, balconies and arched windows. The central dome, subsidiary domed chambers and surrounding minarets are topped with decorative finials, and the raised platform is lined with recessed arches. The model is finished with ornate detailing throughout and intricate tilework around the base. With more than 5,900 pieces, this set is designed to deliver a rewarding building experience and makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- LEGO® interpretation of the real-world architectural wonder, the Taj Mahal.
- Relaunched 2008 model, featuring 4 facades with arches and arched windows; central dome, 4 subsidiary domed chambers and 4 minarets, all topped with decorative finials; raised platform lined with recessed arches; ornate detailing throughout; and intricate tilework around the base.
- Divides into 7 modular sections for easier transportation.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test with one of the largest LEGO models ever created!
- Special elements include 6 blue 16x32 baseplates, white 1x5x4 bricks with bow, lots of transparent elements, ‘Erling’ bricks and ‘jumper’ plates.
- This set includes over 5,900 LEGO® pieces.
- Measures over 16” (43cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 20” (51cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best sets ever!!Poekielego | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI always wanted this set, and to my surprise Lego re-issued it! I stayed up on november 27th to get it, and bought it as an early Christmas present. I build this set during the Christmas holidays. There is a fair amount of repetition in building this set, which is logical, because the Taj Mahal is a symmetrical building. So the repetition didn't bother me so much. It was also helpfull: you don't need so much space, because you can build the different parts first, and put them together later. And now it is finished, and it looks great. It is a big set, just like the large version of Sydney Opera house from a few years ago (but that one was more challenging). I hope Lego will re-issue more great sets from the past.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Taj Mahal
- September 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best thing I've ever build.BrickloverSteph1989 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOmg! This is a most have!!!! & once you are done its simply.........MAJESTIC!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Taj Mahal
- December 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego Taj Mahal is a Nice Display Piece!Pepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI hope Lego comes up with more challenging sets as the Taj Mahal. When finished the Lego Taj Mahal makes a nice display piece, but fair warning it's fairly huge. I like that the bags are numbered, for I have a small nook in the family room where I build my lego sets. I understand that people have a whole room dedicated for Lego, but this works out nice for people who don't. I have built 4 Lego sets so far and yet to have a missing piece which impresses me very much. About 1/4th way through the build process I changed my building technique a little and notice it was much easier to have every part separated and the very small pieces put into bins. It takes about 20-30 minutes to separate the pieces, but speeds up the actual build time immensely. I'm 53 years old, so playability is a non-factor for me, but I would say the Taj Mahal has no playability whatsoever. It's a very nice display piece and now I just have to find a place in a room where I can put it. I'm glad that Lego re-released this set and to all the so-called "collectors" stop calling yourself collectors. A collector is one who treasures their collections that rarely parts with anything unless it becomes really really valuable. No your just trying to make a fast buck at someone else's gullibility. I'm not a collector, for I build these Lego sets, for me that's part of the fun and it's a challenge.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 22 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Taj Mahal
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setPDXBruce | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI missed buying this when it first came out and remember reading about Sting and his son building it when he was on tour. I was sure I'd never get a chance to buy it and then LEGO reissued this beautiful set. I was in line when my local LEGO store opened on November 3 and was very happy to carry it out to my car. It's designed in modules: six at the base, eight for the mausoleum, and then the dome. That makes for a sensible build and it can be disassembled if necessary. There is a bit of tedium, since the architecture of the Taj is all about symmetry. The modules can get repetative, but the plus side is you learn a few tricks as you progress. The engineering of the roof and interior of the dome is brilliant and structurally sound. My 10-year-old grandson helped me at several points and it wasn't beyond his abilities. The only thing I didn't particularly like when I was done was the "knobbiness" of the dome and the domes of the four chhatris. So I went to Bricks and Pieces and ordered 1x1 and 1x2 tiles and 1x1x2/3 roof tiles to go over all the knobs. I think it cleans up the final product. Anyway, fun build and a very impressive piece that draws the admiration and comment of everyone who sees it, especially those who have been to Agra.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 23 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Taj Mahal