Continue a nautical tradition when you build the LEGO® Ideas 21313 Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain’s quarters, cannons, masts, crow’s nest and printed sail elements. Place the ship inside the LEGO brick-built bottle with a buildable cork, wax seal element and water-style elements inside, then display the model on the stand featuring the ship's ‘Leviathan' nameplate, built-in ‘compass' (non-functioning) with compass rose and spinning needle, and globe elements. This construction toy also includes a booklet about the fan creator and LEGO designers of this wonderfully nostalgic set.Building Instructions
- Features a LEGO® brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
- Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with new-for-February 2018 wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
- Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain's quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow's nest and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship's flag.
- Display stand features the ship's ‘Leviathan' nameplate, a built-in ‘compass' (non-functioning) with detailedcompass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO® designers.
- Bottle on stand measures over 3" (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Ship measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
92% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ship in a bottle is BACK!!!LegoDisneyFanCA | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo glad that Lego brought back the retired “Ship in a Bottle” IDEALS set. I’ve always wanted to add this set to my collection, however, it was too popular and sold out…Love all the little details and it is definitely a great display and conversation starter. Fun fact, step 59 is one of the most pieces added in one step (284 pieces) for the water and it was super satisfying!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ship in a Bottle
- December 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hands down the best in my collectionSakibMahmud | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had so much fun building this! The details on the ship itself is amazing. I personally would like it to be slightly longer so as not to cramp the sails, but when you're done with the whole product, it actually looks beautiful. The transparent pieces are a first for me and I wore gloves while building it. The ship looks amazing inside with the loose Lego pieces as water. The stand's detail is beautiful, though I have one complain, I personally would like the compass to be loose and be able to move freely. The bottle cap is classic. Love the set as a whole, so glad I bought this. Works as an amazing decoration as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ship in a Bottle
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LeviathanValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for The Boy as a Happy New Year gift - he has been whining about this being a retired set since we got in to building Lego over the first UK lockdown. Lo and behold Lego did me a solid and re-released it. Once again my lack of being able to translate written measurements in my head to what they will be in physical form let me down. I was pleasantly surprised at how big this was finished and how detailed. Generally looks great on display, or it will when we find a permanent home for it. A couple of things to look out for - the piece count may be high but 284 of those pieces are the little blue dots that make the water in the bottom of the bottle. Also, when you site the ship it looks like it will be toot all for the bottle. The Boy had a little breakdown as he was sure he had done something wrong. I had a quick look and advised him to keep going and trust the instructions as I could see off the book and the pieces that were going to make the top of the bottle over the ship had enough leeway to allow for the mast tops - helps to keep the ship in place. Nicely detailed build with some fun techniques that he thoroughly enjoyed. Definitely makes a good talking point as his non-Lego friend group were all impressed with it in their group chat. Number Of Pieces: 962 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 2 HoursLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ship in a Bottle
- December 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fair Winds & Following SeasVibraniumBrick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love LEGO, and I’ve always wanted to try building a ship in a bottle...this is the perfect mashup! It really is a great set. It’s got some challenges, but nothing too advanced. It will look awesome as a display and it’s already a conversation piece. This is not a set with playability, but it does inspire creativity. *I don’t speed build, so don’t concentrate on the build time. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ship in a Bottle