Craft an Original of your ownSee how others are using their endless creativity in this short video.
Back to our roots
Inspired by the first toys handcrafted in wood by LEGO creator Ole Kirk Kristiansen.
Tell your story
Customize the minifigure any way you want to show the world your unique brand of creativity.
See how artists have added different materials, media and magic to their LEGO Originals.
Details to discover
Stands fixed in a classic pose, waiting for your personal touch.
Celebrate a true icon of play with this beautiful, posable LEGO® Originals Wooden Minifigure (853967). A 5:1 upscaled version of the classic minifigure, it is carved out of oak and has adjustable plastic hands. It is presented in a premium gift box with a leaflet featuring inspirational ideas for owners to customize the model in their own ways, plus instructions to build 5 cute items using the included LEGO bricks.
- A beautiful, 5:1 upscaled wooden version of the classic LEGO® minifigure introduced to LEGO sets in 1978, for display as it is or for ‘make-it-your-own’ customization.
- Reflecting LEGO® origins as a producer of handmade wooden toys, this premium-quality model is handcrafted from FSC-certified oak, with adjustable plastic hands just like today's LEGO minifigures.
- This set also includes a 28-page leaflet featuring the history of the minifigure and the development of this wooden model, plus inspiring examples of how LEGO® creatives personalised their models.
- The leaflet also has instructions on how to build 5 fun little models for the minifigure to hold using the included 29 LEGO® elements.
- Presented in a premium gift box, this set makes a fantastic birthday, Christmas or nostalgic present for LEGO® fans and any creative person.
- Owners can unleash their creativity to dress up, paint or do whatever they want to customize the minifigure in unique ways and then show off their creations via social media using #LEGOOriginals.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) tall, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What great funridenlow71 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat great fun it is do be creative with this guy and do whatever.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wooden Minifigure
- November 16th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Carve your ownRed1 | 45-54Purchased for: SonAt half the price it wood - pun intended - be way too expensive. It's just a chunk of wood 'machine cut' with two arms stuck on that don't even move - just the hands swivel. Even if 'hand-made' or 'hand-sanded' it's a joke. Not even like the wooden art figures one can buy for 10 GBP. The worst purchase ever, and I bought two - what a mug. Nice idea seriously badly executed. If you think someone should pay so much to decorate such a figure then you're missing the point with just some dopey pamphlet and a few lego bricks included. For 30 GBP one might have a warmer feeling for an otherwise cute little 20 cm / 8inch - are you kidding - wooden figure. This is my first review after many many years as a lego fan - lego how can you justify such a cost ? I very much doubt you can - it's not even a limited edition with number or certificate or anything! Fans - better carve your own or get a 3D printer or something with the money saved.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Wooden Minifigure
- November 9th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0OverpricedMattuk84 | 25-34Nice looking item, but far too expensive. Everyone I have shown the picture to thought it would be about £30. You could justify £50 or even £60 but £110 is just madness. Who is going to customise something that’s so expensive and one false move ruins it? I don’t think so! Very disappointing move by Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Wooden Minifigure
- November 15th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cool, new and overpriced.Eolone | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a very nice piece to decorate your house or office. I like the idea of selling something in wood and also bit out of the standard lego. The problems here are that is not enough "real", you cant disassembly it nor you can move arm and leg. There are a small amount of pieces inside the box to create something to put in his hands... really? for more than 100$ you put 20 pieces??... Don't put it at all its better. Last but not least the price... for something that is not numerated, signed or real limited its a way overpriced.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Wooden Minifigure