Make the magic come alive at the LEGO® Harry Potter™ 71043 Hogwarts™ Castle! This highly detailed LEGO Harry Potter collectible has over 6,000 pieces and offers a rewarding build experience. It comes packed with highlights from the Harry Potter series, where you will discover towers, turrets, chambers, classrooms, creatures, the Whomping Willow™ and Hagrid´s hut, plus many more iconic features. And with 4 minifigures, 27 microfigures featuring students, professors and statues, plus 5 Dementors, this advanced building set makes the perfect Harry Potter gift.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw, with a buildable minifigure display stand.
- Also features 27 microfigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Draco Malfoy™, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Snape™, Professor McGonagall™, Remus Lupin, Professor Dolores Umbridge™, Argus Filch, Lord Voldemort™, Bellatrix Lestrange, 3 students from each of the 4 houses, 2 chess pieces and the Architect of Hogwarts™ statue and 5 Dementors, plus Aragog the spider and the Basilisk figures, and a buildable Hungarian Horntail dragon.
- Features a buildable microscale model of Hogwarts™ Castle, hut of Hagrid™, Whomping Willow™ tree and 5 boats.
- Hogwarts™ Castle features the Great Hall with buildable ‘stained glass windows’, house banners, benches, tables, flaming torches and moving staircases; potions classroom with racks of jar elements; Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom with assorted potion jars, gramophone and a closet containing a boggart; Chessboard Chamber with chess piece elements; Room of Requirement with assorted elements, including the Goblet of Fire and the vanishing cabinet; Chamber of Secrets™ with the Basilisk and Tom Riddle’s Diary; hidden Devils Snare room with vine elements; Gryffindor™ common room with fireplace and seating; Professor Dolores Umbridge’s office with desk, chair and pink furnishings; library with bookcase and desks; and Professor Dumbledore’s office with the Griffin statue entrance and Memory cabinet.
- Hagrid’s hut features Aragog the spider and buildable pumpkins.
- The Whomping Willow™ includes the buildable blue Flying Ford Anglia car in its spinning branches.
- Also includes 5 buildable boats.
- Take a seat in the Great Hall and feast with the Hogwarts™ professors and students!
- Sneak your way into the Chamber of Secrets™ through the secret entrance and face the Basilisk!
- Attend a Defence Against the Dark Arts class to learn how to protect yourself from dark magic!
- Climb the moving staircase!
- Study for your Ordinary Wizarding Level exams in the library.
- Accessory elements include the Sword of Gryffindor™, Helga Hufflepuff´s cup, wands, potions, house banners, flames, a cauldron and 2 magnifying glasses.
- Microfigure accessories include 2 chess statues and the Architect of Hogwarts™ statue.
- Hogwarts™ Castle measures over 22” (58cm) high, 27” (69cm) wide and 16” (43cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally worth itPeteMK | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSpending £350 on what a lot of friends and relatives call 'a lump of plastic' was a daunting prospect, but as soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to VIP up and get it, and I'm so glad I did. The level of detail is unprecedented, and creating each little diorama adds to the excitement as the build progresses. I love that Devil's Snare is hidden 'in the depths of the castle' and isn't actually visible intil you pull the two halves apart. The tiny details, such as Tom Riddle's Diary on the floor of the Chamber of Secreats, or the Philosopher's stone at the foot of the mirror of Erised just adds to the overall sense of skill and dedication from the designers. This is microfig scale, and that is to the model's benefit. Having the set as Minifig scale would have made it unweildly and distressingly expensive. This isn't a playset, it's a model to be created and admired.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Castle
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Price for an Amazing Set! A++++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far one of the best sets I’ve ever built. It has a lot of amazing detailing with almost no repetition. The price for the amount of pieces was amazing, also considering it’s Harry Potter. I love how it was one bag per section, with likely not more than 200 pieces per bag, meaning you didn’t have to search through hundreds of pieces just to find the right one. Some of the detailing was impressive, like the stained glass windows and the towers as well as all of the arches. This set was definitely a great investment.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Castle
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Truly magical!KaiserWilhelm87 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBy far the best and most fun LEGO set I have ever built. The level of detail is so impressive and the fact that they managed to flawlessly include so many scenes from all the books makes it so great! My fiancée and I spent 2 days building this massive castle and loved every minute of it. Be prepared for lots of “oooohs” and “ahhhhs” when people see it In person.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Castle
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing detail and value!Reaper36a | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought this as a father daughter build. I am to old for Harry Potter but all three of my kids love it so that was my in. The second in was the sheer size of it! So my youngest and I got to build something she really liked and I was able to help her build the second largest set made. Build time was a good three days off and on. Extreme detail throughout and she plays with the completed castle as well. Lots of very unique details especially the way the stained glass was designed. It was an awesome time getting to build with her and having fun. Thanks LEGO!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 days 6 hrs 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Castle