Here comes the awesome Heavy-Haul Train! It’s busy at the LEGO® City goods yard. The welder is carrying out some last minute repairs on the tracks while the driver and engineer do the final checks on the powerful diesel engine. Climb aboard the giant, sliding crane, lower the hook and carefully lift the heavy helicopter onto the flatbed wagon. Then take control of the rugged backhoe and gather the heavy bricks together while the crane operator scoops them up and drops them into the hopper wagon.When all the cargo is aboard, load up the backhoe and you’re ready to roll… “All aboard!” This tough motorized train with an 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control can haul just about anything! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a train driver, engineer, welder, crane operator and a backhoe driver.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a train driver, engineer, welder, crane driver and a backhoe driver
- Heavy-Haul Train Features a motorized diesel-style locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control, hopper wagon, 2 flatbed wagons, helicopter, backhoe and a crane
- Crane features a turning superstructure, sliding tracks, working winch with interchangeable hook and bucket, ladder and a large cab
- Helicopter features a spinning rotor, chain for lifting and a cockpit with room for a minifigure
- Backhoe features a working front and rear boom mechanism and a large cab
- Accessory elements include 16 round bricks, shovel, broom, wrench, box and welding equipment
- Includes a full circular track with 16 curved rail tracks and 12 straight rail tracks
- Jump aboard the awesome Heavy-Haul Train!
- Operate the Heavy-Haul Train with the 7-speed infrared remote control
- Check out the powerful diesel locomotive
- Transport massive loads!
- Heavy-Haul Train in total measures over 3” (9cm) high, 32” (82cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Engine measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Helicopter wagon measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Hopper Wagon measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Backhoe Wagon measures over 1” (5cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (17cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Backhoe measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Crane measures over 10” (27cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (5cm) wide
- Crane track measures over 11” (30cm) long and 3” (11cm) wide
- Crossing measures over 4” (19cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Curved rail tracks each measure over 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Straight rail tracks each measure over 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great train setHouseof4 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my sons 5th birthday. He loves legos and asked for a train. The train was pretty easy to build. My son did most of it himself with me watching and helping some of the time. The train was a lot bigger than I expected once built. It runs very good, but you have to use all of the track. We tried to make the track a little smaller to put on his train table but the train would only move on the straight track and then stop on the curves because the train is heavy, but once I moved it to the floor and used all of the track it runs perfect. It’s only been built for two days so I’m not sure of the battery life yet. It takes 9 AA batteries.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy-Haul Train
- December 27th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0DisappointedFletch | 25-34Purchased for: SonThe last thing you want on Christmas is for the lego train you purchased for your son is not to work. We were so disappointed when we got the train all set up to go around the tree and the train spun out. It wouldn't move more than a few inches and could not go around any curved track. We found it was having a hard time gripping the tracks and as a result we had to buy small grippy loom bands to go on the wheels the next day. This enabled it to grip the tracks and actually move, something that should be a given for a power train. We should not have had this problem, that is why we buy Lego. It is trustworthy. We noticed this train is far heavier than our other train, the Cargo Train. It is also far slower, which is understandable but takes away from the experience. On the crane, unlike many other Lego items we have with a rope, you cannot just pull the rope. If you do this the crane will begin to come apart. With a child, this is how they do it, they just pull it and expect it to come. They do not have the patience to wind and unwind the crane. While our son is smitten with this set and adores the crane, I have some serious issues with this set and would not recommend, considering the price of this set and the substantial issues my family has encountered, that you invest in this set. Rather look elsewhere, such as the cargo train, which has an amazing crane, tracks with switches, and an amazingly speedy engine. The wheelbarrow (surprisingly) is a major hit and the truck is a favourite.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Heavy-Haul Train
- January 12th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0several issuesmelric13 | 35-44Purchased for: SonThis was my son's 'big' Christmas present this year, and with the price point, we expected this would be a really great set. But the reality is, it's just... okay. My son's biggest complaint is the small amount of track that comes with it. The single loop you can make creates curves that the train can barely handle without derailing. He asked for extra track for his birthday, so I'm on the site to purchase some and am finding pretty dismal reviews for the flex track, so I'm discouraged. Second, the key pieces that hold the power function element into the locomotive simply don't fit well. As in, no matter how well you push them into place, they will simply pop out again (literally popping out!) The connectors simply don't lock into place like Legos usually do. This is very frustrating and obviously causes issues with the train running. You have to be verrrrry gentle with the train or the piece pops out and you're done. Lastly, and this is my complaint not his, is that the train emits a very high-pitched whine when on. I suspect if we had a dog it would be very problematic. Is this normal?? It's incredibly annoying, even from an adjacent room. Overall, I'm very disappointed with this and I'm not sure I'd sink money into another Lego train.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Heavy-Haul Train
- December 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The 4th Train In My CollectionTrainFan98 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set on December 26th, 2015. I wanted this for Christmas my didn't get it. Not only this makes the 4th train in my collection but it also is my 4th cargo train. I've always enjoyed building Lego trains. Not let's begin the review of this set. Locomotive: The locomotive is influenced a lot by the yellow version from set 7939. Honestly I like this one better mainly because it's red (red is my favorite color#. I like how it doesn't have a pantograph on the roof and has handrails on the sides. These features stand out the most to me. Ore/hopper car: This is my favorite freight car with this set. It look like you would see this in the mountains or something. You can load the ore by opening on top of the freight car. To offload the ore you simply just open the hatches on the sides of the ore car. The color scheme goes really well with it. Small flatcar: This flatcar is smaller unlike the ones that came with the 60052 cargo train. It has a fixed wheel system instead of a two-wheel system. The flatcar is used to transport the helicopter. The helicopter goes really well with the flatcar. Large flatcar: Now this flatcar I like much better. I've always like the charcoal plates used as flatcars the best. Another thing is I like double-wheel system train cars. This flatcar is used to transport the backhoe. I don't have very many construction vehicles but I'm glad to have a backhoe. The backhoe has buckets on the front and back. It kind of looks like a tractor but that's okay. Crane/loading bay: The crane is used to load the ore and the helicopter. It has a bucket that functions to load the ore into the ore car. To load the helicopter onto the flatcar just simply replace the bucket with a hook on the side. The area beside the crane is used to load/offload ore. Minifigures: There are 5 minifigures that come with this set. They include 2 railroad workers, 2 construction workers #1 male and 1 female), and a welder. Unfortunately when I was finished building and assembled a track layout I noticed that PF motor was functioning properly. It would always struggle and drag the tracks. I've tried fixing this problem several times such as buying a brand new PF motor, replacing this motor with another train motor, and just taking the Power Functions out and rebuilding them. None of these methods worked unfortunately. I've tried everything I could possibly do to fix this issue but nothing has worked. It still has this problem till this day. So I've decided to take out all of the power functions and play with it without the power functions.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy-Haul Train