Whether you’re creating a street scene, castle, or something of your own imagination, this gray-colored 48x48-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 48x48 studs or 15'' (38cm) x 15'' (38cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
88% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
- February 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excelent and Usefull PieceBeirao1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought the Gray Baseplate Lego for its size, which I understood to be suitable for putting on my Lego Speed Champions. I'm 5 at the moment. They did very well! There is enough room for 3 Lego Speed Champions. Good build quality. I recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- November 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for display!Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI collect minifigures and putting them on a shelf wasn't an option. I took a photo frame from Ikea and sticked the base plate with double-sided tape. So I can easily use the plate later for another project.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- March 16th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good if you need itkmw66 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI collect the Lego mini-figures. Bought a baseplate (grey) to have them in one group. Putting them along the edge was acceptable for most of them, but there were many that did not fit as easily as others, hard to put some of them on the plate because their accessories would become undone from the figure easily. I did display them in ice cube trays until I got to many, and another way was putting them on rulers and then sticking the ruler to the closet and door frame which was cute until I got to many and ran out of frame space. The base is a good place but not perfect.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Gray Baseplate
- January 3rd, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Super-Flimsy!MamaWolf56 | 55-64I bought four of these for my daughter for all her Friends sets (She has 59!). But she no sooner took them out of the package and they began to warp and curl up. They will not lay flat unless she builds a rather heavy element on them. I've designed a couple architectural models, but I'm afraid to buy this baseplate for fear it will do the same, even though it is the size I need. Hey Lego, for the price, how about making the plates heavier? Legos aren't just for kids anymore, and I'd like to get my money's worth. Thanks!10 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with the baseplate. It shouldn't be curling like that - any chance it got close to a radiator or other heat source? Our Customer Service team would be happy to help out. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Gray Baseplate
Shop more like this: