Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the action-packed 60215 Fire Station, featuring a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the detachable scouting drone with spinning rotors and camera. This cool set also features a fire off-road vehicle with a stud-shooting fire hose and new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, plus a water scooter, 4 minifigures and a fire station dog figure.
- Includes 4 LEGO® City minifigures: a fire chief and 3 firefighters, plus a fire dog figure.
- Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone. Also includes a small build with a trash can, newspaper stack and buildable flame elements.
- This cool set also features a fire department off-road vehicle with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, working fire hose with lever and storage compartments, plus a water scooter with space for a stud-shooting fire extinguisher and a scouting drone with spinning rotors and a rotating camera.
- Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher, 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
- Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
- Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
- Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher and push the levers to shoot them at the fire and ‘put’ them out.
- Fire station garage is compatible with fire vehicles from other LEGO® City Fire sets.
- This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.
- Fire station measures over 11” (28cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Fire off-road vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Scouting drone measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- February 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice fire set6907 |I would recommend this to a friend!I think that it's not to challenging but I feel that it works well in my city and you can easily add other fire trucks onto it. The lights on the truck are really fun and have a good light in the dark. The hose also stretches a good length not like some other builds. The boat could also be up graded a little because the dock does, like some reviews have said make it less able to be in the heart of the city, but I feel that is not really relevant as all the other bits make up for that.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 43 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- May 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Less FeaturesNick7 |Purchased for: SelfI'll be honest, this is probably the lowest creative fire station Lego has to offer. Being a Lego City fan since 2011, it's safe to say that the other fire stations like the 2016 version or the 2013 one have much more to offer. Firstly, they had two fire truck entrances, but this one only has one. Additionally, they also have actual helicopters, not a puny little drone that takes up a lot of space. And the old fire stations are much bigger, sure they have more pieces, but those sets usually only take me an hour to build, and I'm sure kids could get some help from their parents if they don't know where a piece goes or if they need help getting those strings for the fire hose through the tiny hole. Finally, the old fire sets had really cool features. I can complement this set with its light-up sirens, but take the 2016 fire station, for example, it had a pole: an actual feature that real-life fire stations have, or the 2011 fire station, it had a net for catching kittens or people who are trapped inside houses (the commercial even showed them using the net for that reason). I personally actually like this set a bit, all I'm saying is it could've been better if there were more features and more pieces to make it larger.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Fire Station
- March 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for my little firefighterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was very pleased with this set for my 4 year old son. He loves firefighter everything and begged for this Lego set. I wasn’t worried about the small pieces because he’s been playing with Legos for a while and he doesn’t put them in his mouth. He was SO excited for the fire dog and “working” lights on the vehicle. He also really likes that the door slides up and down for the parking area.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- February 26th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0It was an ok set.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set 2 years ago, it wasn’t similar to what I expected from a fire station, I was disappointed by the size of the main building, but the vehicles were very fun to play with, the car barely fit into the garage making it hard for any kids who would try to slide it in, although it is dwarfed by the 60110 fire station it is an ok set overall.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 18 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Fire Station