This programmable, intelligent brick serves as the heart and brain of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 robots. It features an illuminated six-button interface that changes color to indicate the brick's active state, a high-resolution black and white display, built-in speaker, USB port, a mini SD card reader, four input ports and four output ports. The brick also supports USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication with a computer and has a programming interface that enables programming and data logging directly onto the brick. It is compatible with mobile devices and is powered by AA batteries or the EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery. The brick features:
- ARM 9 processor with Linux-based operating system
- Four input ports for data acquisition of up to 1000 samples per/sec
- Four output ports for execution of commands
- On-board program storage including 16 MB of Flash memory and 64 MB of RAM
- Mini SDHC card reader for 32 GB of expanded memory
- Illuminated, three-color, six-button interface that indicates the brick’s active state
- Hi-resolution 178x128 pixel display enabling detailed graph viewing and sensor data observation
- High-quality speaker
- On-brick programming and datalogging that can be uploaded into the EV3 software
- Computer-to-brick communication through on-board USB, or external Wi-Fi or Bluetooth dongles
- USB 2.0 host enabling bricks to be linked in a daisy chain, allows Wi-Fi communication and connection to USB memory sticks
- Powered by six AA batteries or the 2050 mAh lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent functionallityAlexSour | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfUsing a microSD card you can use MonoBrick to code it in C#. I had a blast making stuff like automatic doors and cars. Buy it, it's worth it. Don't just buy it by itself though, buy the 31313 LEGO Mindstorms set to really unlock it's potential. Only buy it alone if you want an extra one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Intelligent Brick
- June 16th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0JackShas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBest Mindstorm if there is a way to connect to the internet.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45EV3 Intelligent Brick