The digital EV3 Color Sensor distinguishes between eight different colors. It also serves as a light sensor by detecting light intensities. Students can build color sorting and line-following robots, experiment with light reflection of different colors, and gain experience with a technology that is widely used in industries like recycling, agriculture and packaging.
- Measures reflected red light and ambient light, from darkness to very bright sunlight
- Capable of detecting eight colors. It can tell the difference between color or black and white, or between blue, green, yellow, red, white and brown
- Sample rate of 1 kHz
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 9th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for sum-obots......Nat3d0g | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!this is great for sumo-bots because it can sense where the white line around the table is and it can avoid falling out of the stadium.☻Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 8 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Color Sensor