Darth Vader's Castle
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 29 July 2020
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Set the scene for action on planet Mustafar with LEGO® Star Wars 75251 Darth Vader’s Castle! This building set of Vader’s menacing-looking home features lots of great details, including a brick-built lava flow, an underground hangar with mouse droid and docking station, ancient Sith shrine with holocron, racks for extra ammunition, and secret compartments hiding more Sith relics. The hangar also houses a buildable TIE Advanced Fighter model with stud shooters and space to sit the Darth Vader minifigure. There’s also a bacta tank, Darth Vader’s meditation chamber with holographic communication unit, and a meeting platform at the top with a defensive stud-shooter cannon. As well as classic Darth Vader, the set also includes a bacta tank version of the Dark Lord, plus 2 Royal Guards and an Imperial Transport Pilot.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader, Darth Vader (bacta tank), 2 Royal Guards and an Imperial Transport Pilot.
- Features Darth Vader’s Castle and a buildable version of Vader’s TIE Advanced Fighter.
- Underground hangar with mouse droid and docking station, ancient Sith shrine with holocron, racks for extra ammunition, Sith relics, secret compartments hiding a Lightsaber handle and a red kyber crystal element, plus space for Vader’s TIE Advanced Fighter.
- Castle also features a side access door, opening bacta tank, a hook for Lord Vader’s cape, meditation chamber with space for a minifigure and holographic communication unit, plus a circular meeting area at the top with a defensive stud-shooter cannon.
- TIE Advanced Fighter features 2 stud shooters and an opening minifigure cockpit.
- Weapons include Darth Vader’s red Lightsaber, the Imperial Transport Pilot’s blaster pistol and the Royal Guards’ Force pikes.
- Darth Vader’s Castle Star Wars building set measures over 16” (41cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
- TIE Advanced Fighter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (9cm) long.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Do not choke on your aspirations!Mittyman | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAmazing build and chance to re-live the classic scenes from Rogue One. This build is strong with the Dark side of the force. Features a TIE advanced, bacta tank room, meditation chamber room and meeting room (where Vader met Krennic in Rogue One). Minifigs include new Bacta Tank Vader and Transporter Pilot as well as Darth Vader and Imperial Royal Guards.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader's Castle
- April 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Be Careful Not To Choke On Your AspirationsLLBO9 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHonestly one of the greatest sets this year, Darth Vader’s Castle is easy and fun to build, has great minifigures, looks awesome on display, and best of all, has amazing playability. The set comes with two exclusive minifigures, Bacta Vader and an Imperial Transport Pilot, who both exceeded my expectations, and although Vader is the same as before, The Guards have better color schemes and look great. The set is much longer than I expected, almost as long as it is wide, and contains six roomy rooms with lots of cool stuff inside of them. All the rooms have interesting and unique stuff in them, I especially like the opening Bacta Tank, The mouse droid charging station, and the Sith Wayfinder is great, and even though it doesn’t make an appearance in Rogue One, Ren takes it from the Castle’s ruins in Rise Of Skywalker. Vader’s Tie Advanced is alright, but I think it is a bit too small and the cockpit is awkwardly long. Still, it needed to be small to fit in the hangar, and the long cockpit makes it easier to hold. Although the piece to price ratio is a bit high, it was definitely worth it, and I would get it if I were you. It was so fun to build I almost took it apart just to do it again, and it is great for people who want to display it and for people who want to play with it. Thank you so much lego for the great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader's Castle
- April 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0If you’re a fan of Vader, GET THIS SET.Imperial62 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just want to start by saying that I’m one of the many fans who’s favorite character is Vader, and to have his castle as a set is a pleasure, being one of the best additions to his character as a whole. Onto the set itself, I love everything about it. The overall look is amazing, and the different sections work amazingly well for both display and play. The exterior is built really well, and I really like how the different floors are attached and built up. The sticker on the top floor, while tedious to apply (and nerve wracking), I love how it completes the look of the room we see in Rogue One. The tucked away Sith altar and hidden crystal and saber hilt are all neat additions, and I think fans who’ve read the Vader comics will very much like these secrets. As for minifigures, the bacta tank Vader has some amazing detail. Sure the addition of dual molding for this figure would’ve made him even better, but I still do very much like the details to recreate the scarred body of one of the galaxy’s most iconic characters. Aside from that, the other figures are expected, such as Vader himself (in armor), the guards, and the exclusive transport pilot. Well, the pilot is strange, but the blue accents on his armor make him a surprisingly stand out figure too. My only real complaint is that I wish the Vader figure’s print could change his chest box button from green to blue, so that we could have a Vader to use in OT scenes and sets. But other than that, this set has got to be one of my favorites of my entire collection, and I think it’s a must have.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader's Castle
- June 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sticking Set with interesting buildMikeyCLEGO | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSince returning to LEGO recently as an adult (I was an avid LEGO Builder as a child), I picked this for its cool look. I am completely satisfied with the entire experience with one small caveat. The instructions have one step out of order, requiring the removal of a piece in order to complete the step. Step number 147 cannot be completed without removing the long, thin piece from step 142. Step 147 really should come after step 141. But other than that small editorial oversight, I would totally recommend this set to a LEGO/Star Wars Fan.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader's Castle