Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion SetLEGO® Super Mario™
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Let kids add another fun challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set (71388). It features a tower that is rocked by LEGO® Mario™ and/or LEGO® Luigi™ (figures not included) stomping on the levers at its base. It can be built to varying heights, and a Super Star Block is revealed when Boss Sumo Bro is toppled. The set also includes a Crowber figure. (Note: the 71360 or 71387 Starter Course is required for interactive play.)
Kids can play solo or with a friend who has a LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi figure, winning bonus digital coins for teamwork. Check out the free LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions, creative inspiration and more.
Real-world Super Mario™ fun
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring family-favourite Super Mario characters into the real world and make fun gifts for trend-setting kids. The Starter Courses and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to customize their own unique levels.
- Kids can add another action-packed, digital-coin-collecting challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set (71388).
- Includes LEGO® Super Mario™ toy figures of 2 iconic enemy characters – Boss Sumo Bro, featuring chest-thumping arms, and a Crowber.
- Features a buildable tower that is rocked by LEGO® Mario™ and/or LEGO® Luigi™ (figures not included) stomping on the levers at its base. Topple Boss Sumo Bro to reveal a Super Star Block.
- This 231-piece toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 6 and up who own a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360 or 71387), which is required for play.
- Great for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO® Mario™ or LEGO® Luigi™ figure (extra figures not included) for 2-player social fun where teamwork earns bonus coins.
- This module measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets in many ways.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions, inspiration for different ways to build and play – and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toys bring a family-favourite character into the real world, offering fans unlimited ways to expand, rebuild and create unique levels for solo or group play.
- Since 1958, LEGO® components have met strict industry standards ensuring consistency, secure connections and robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
- September 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0TowerTeeTee44 |I would recommend this to a friend!You need iOS 13 to use this set to update your Luigi figure from time to time. You also have to have the Luigi starter kit to use this set. It has 231 pieces. It is an expansion set. Its a tower. You rock the tower by stepping on these two levers at the bottom of it to make the tower fall. You use your Luigi figure to do this that is in the starter kit. You can get other figures like the Mario one, but it’s not included. You can build your tower different heights if you want. You get an ape figure ( Boss Sumo Bro), who is an enemy. You also get a crowbar piece. The Luigi is interactive, which I like.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set
- September 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great expansion set!jayotte |I would recommend this to a friend!The Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower was my daughters first expansion set to go with her Luigi Starter course. We were easily able to scan this new set onto her Super Mario app (from her previous course) on her Kindle. Our favorite part of the app is the digital instructions. The pictures are so easy for my 5 year old to do herself without any issue. The tower itself is such a fun add on, it's customizable to different heights and the toppling adds a bit of a challenge! When the boss falls over, Mario or Luigi is able to get his star at the top. This set was fun to put together and provided my daughter hours of playing fun. It made our course longer to beat the Mario/Luigi timer. Overall, we love this set and would highly recommend!Play Experience5.0Was this helpful?55Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set
- September 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So fun!I would recommend this to a friend!The Boss Sumo Bro Topper Tower Expansion Set is so fun! This expansion set adds so much fun to the starter set. My 6 year old son was able to follow the directions on the app and put it together himself. He loves having Sumo climb the tower and get in the way of Lugi. He will then use Lugi to knock him down to get by.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set
- October 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0These expansion sets are awesomeJl27904 |The fact that my young 4 year old can put these together with the instructions is awesome. I show him the pieces we need with the pictures and show him how they are positioned. It is very interactive for my child and I and it teaches him identification, hand-eye coordination, as well as fine motor coordination.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set