Turn screen time into creativity timeShare your kid’s love of music as they direct, produce and star in music videos with band members and cool special effects.
It’s easy to get startedDownload the VIDIYO™ app to choose music, scan the minifigure and BeatBits, then customise and perform with the character.
LEGO® VIDIYO™ Bandmates
Share music videos safely
Avatars and app-generated usernames keep users anonymous.
Enjoy peace of mind online
All video uploads and comments are moderated.
Adults stay in control of what their child can access.
Lots to discover
Each box contains a Bandmate figure and 3 BeatBits.
Scan the BeatBits to begin
Use the VIDIYO™ app to scan the BeatBits and unlock effects.
Customise videos with BeatBits
Discover over 90 BeatBits to collect across the range.
Expand the bandWith 12 Bandmates, 6 BeatBoxes and over 90 BeatBits to collect, there’s lots to explore in the LEGO® VIDIYO™ universe.
The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
Inspire kids to direct, produce and star in exciting music videos with LEGO® VIDIYO™ Bandmates (43101) and app. With 12 characters to collect, all inspired by different music genres, this band of toy minifigures includes dancers, rappers, guitarists, drummers, singers and more. Play starts right away as kids bring their character to life within their video, using the app.
Unlock exciting effects with BeatBits
Each Bandmate has a distinct personality and comes with 3 BeatBits. Scan the BeatBits in the app to unlock effects, sounds and more, as kids direct their music video. With a regularly updating choice of songs, kids can enjoy a new music experience every time they play.
Share music videos safely online
The LEGO VIDIYO app comes with a range of features to keep kids safe online. Avatars and app-generated usernames keep users anonymous. All video uploads and comments are moderated and the parental dashboard lets adults stay in control of what their child can share and access.
- Introduce kids to musical social play as they direct, produce and star in their own music videos with LEGO® VIDIYO™ Bandmates (43101) toys and the VIDIYO app.
- Download the free LEGO® VIDIYO™ app to scan the minifigure and special effect BeatBits. Kids will love seeing their character come to life within the music video that they direct, produce and star in.
- Each Bandmate comes with 3 BeatBits to scan in the app, unlocking special video effects like sound effects and costume changes. With 92 BeatBits to collect, kids will love adding to their collection.
- LEGO VIDIYO™ Bandmates minifigure toys unlock a world of customization and creative play within the app, making them an ideal holiday gift for boys and girls aged 7 and up who love music and performing.
- The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app comes with a range of security features for online safety including a parental dashboard, anonymous usernames and moderated comments.
- Each mystery box contains a Series 1 Bandmates minifigure, 2 random BeatBits, 1 special BeatBit, 1 accessory, a brick-built stage with space for 3 BeatBits, instructions and a collector’s leaflet.
- LEGO® VIDIYO™ sets offer a new social play experience that helps boys and girls become directors, producers and stars, creating and sharing their own music videos.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Seriously CollectableValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don't have the Vidiyo App and I have no intention of getting it because it just doesn't appeal to me. However, from a minifigure point of view these looked really interesting to me - and I am NOT a minifigure afficionado or even really a collector of them. The problem I have with minifigures in blind packaging is that I can never tell what is in them (and that is when they were in plastic bags) so there was no chance with the new boxed versions. Luckily I came across a brand new box of 24 pieces in my local supermarket and took a risk on getting one whole side of the box. I got 12 out of 12 figures on my first pass which I will call a result. The figures in the range are: Werewolf Drummer Red Panda Dancer Discowboy Singer DJ Cheetah Samurapper Shark Singer Banshee Singer Cotton Candy Cheerleader Genius Dancer Alien Keytarist Bunny Dancer Ice Cream Saxophonist All have front and back torso prints and are well themed. As someone who doesn't really go in for the minifigures I particularly like the distinctive custom mould heads on several of the figures. Looking forward to setting a display up for these.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bandmates
- March 11th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hiddenmaster | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMinifigures are lovely and have good lookings. But using box packaging increases the repetition rate, so I dare not buy more.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Bandmates
- March 11th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Boxes - bad ideaCKing | 45-54Just came from Target where an entire case of these had holes poked in them to see what was inside. Stick with the bags alone. As much as Lego has talked about cutting down on extra packaging to reduce waste, this seems like a step backward.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15Bandmates
- March 6th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0ConcernedFriend9 | 45-54Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI love the minifigures and the concept. I dont like the cost of the figures and packaging. Nor do I like the cost potentially involved to complete the collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Bandmates