Help your child think bigger, build bigger and use their creativity with this special edition world-travelling LEGO® set, featuring a range of colorful bricks and elements, plus a unique 60th anniversary LEGO tile. No matter how big a child’s imagination is, expand it with LEGO bricks. This fun toy offers varying levels of building complexity, makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders and includes 2 minifigures. What will your big thinker build?
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a mix of bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play, special pieces including wheels, shapes and eyes, plus a special edition tile celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick.
- Let your child answer some of the biggest questions in the world with this special edition LEGO® set.
- Provides varying degrees of building complexity to suit builders of different levels.
- Accessory elements include a trident, pair of flippers, helmet, walkie-talkie, camera, map, flying helmet, chicken leg, glass, ice pop, fish and a snake.
- This special edition fun toy is suitable for ages 5+.
- Start building bigger thinking with LEGO® bricks!
- April 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonder-filled!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildIf you're looking for pieces you may not have obtained from other sets, this is an excellent choice. The "?" series is intended to fuel imaginations with new and colorful pieces that are fun additions to your current collection of blocks. In fact, there are useful pieces here that I've not seen in any of the other sets my nephews and I have. As this series is intended to inspire individual creativity, the accompanying booklet has instructions for only 3 of the builds shown on the box. Those three builds can all be in use at the same time, with plenty of pieces left over for imaginative play. I will be purchasing another set for my nephews (and myself!)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55World Fun
- February 16th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good for bricks, not for buildsBioscan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set at my local Toys R Us, mainly for the 60 year tile and the assortment of colors, and was not disappointed with the choice. Yes, some of the bricks are quite basic, and only comes with one of them (Green 2x4 brick Im looking at you) but overall, the parts/price ratio is actually rather good. However, the models were another matter. Apparently this is a common problem, but I was unable to reach the instructions for the milkshake online, with a page not found indication. The models in the instructions are also quite disappointing, with the frog's green treasure chest mouth the only notable building technique. Overall, grab this for the bricks and minifigures (a plain purple torso!) not for the modelsPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35World Fun
- April 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start by acknowledging that people are disappointed in the lack of instructions with this set. However, I don't feel that's the point of buying this set (or any of the others in this series). For me, the pros are the variety of different bricks and the colors they are available in. For example, I'm using the helicopter blades to finish a wind turbine in my city. I would recommend this set for anyone looking for different pieces and doesn't want to cannibalize an existing set (or sets). Perfect amount and variety of bricks for the price range!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55World Fun
- December 29th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Lego Classic 60 year anniversary setJandJ |Purchased for: SonPurchased this set on 12/29/17 at one of our local Toys R Us stores. The instructions only came with plans for 3 Lego creations. When trying to look up instructions for the other things we could try and build, the Lego site said they were unavailable. This is the 3rd time this has happened (buying a set and the instructions aren't yet available). If products are going to stocked and sold in stores it would be great if they came with the full instructions for the kids, or that instructions were readily available to download from the computer like they say you can do. This particular set had a lot of little accessories for the mini figures, but not a lot of Legos that can really help strengthen a collection. My kids were also really disappointed with the 2 Lego minifigures that came in the set. They said it wasn't really worth it, and they would have preferred a set with better people, and different pieces.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35World Fun