Head for home with the festive Winter Village Station holiday set, featuring a snowy railroad station with wreath adorned lampposts and clock tower, platform, mailbox, green trees, snowy grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, and a beautiful, festively decorated bus with opening doors and a luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages. This LEGO® Creator Expert model also includes a ticket counter with a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets to travelers, plus a coffee shop with a serving hatch and a detailed interior with an espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a bus driver, barista, grandmother, child and a ticket agent.
- The festively adorned Winter Village Station features a snowy train station with a clock tower, platform, coffee shop, ticket counter, grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, lampposts, mailbox and green trees, plus a bus.
- Ticket counter features a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets.
- Coffee shop features a serving hatch and a detailed interior with espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu.
- Bus features festive decoration, opening doors, luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages, and a removable roof for accessing the detailed interior.
- Drive the happy passengers to the station.
- Raise the barriers to cross the track.
- Grab a newspaper and relax with a warm espresso from the cozy coffee shop.
- Man the ticket booth, serve the travelers and slide the tickets under the serving window.
- Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building!
- Accessories elements include buildable wreaths and wrapped gifts, plus 2 mugs, ticket, newspaper and an envelope.
- Special elements include new-for-October-2017 1x1 round plate with horizontal shaft, 4x6 roof element in dark blue, gray microphone element, printed ticket element and shield elements with printed clock-faces.
- This set includes more than 900 pieces.
- Includes 4 straight track pieces to connect with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10254 Winter Holiday Train.
- Winter Village Station measures over 7” (19cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Grade Crossing when closed measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Bus measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 5th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice little model, but not sure on the busPowerisersprog | 25-34Purchased for: SelfHaving purchased the Winter Holiday Train last year as my first foray into the Winter Village line, and loaded it up with the optional power functions, it was great to see a matching station released this year. Sadly, I feel this set just isn't of the same quality as the train itself - The model of the station is great, but like many other reviewers I'm puzzled by the bus. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice little model but I feel it doesn't gel well with the station and train, and looks a bit like the awkward outsider. I would have much preferred to lose the bus and bolster the pieces used in the station with full external walls and a complete roof, rather than just a facade. Having said that, the station is a fun build with lots of interesting ideas and techniques - I especially enjoyed the way the clock tower is put together, along with the 45 degree angled door underneath. The additional straight track and level crossing are a welcome addition, extending the sparse circular track from last year (helpful to position the train on a long straight surface too, such as a windowsill, when you have no space for the loop track), and the extra fir trees allow a bit more external theming. Overall, it's worth a purchase if you want something to complement your train, but prepare to feel slightly short changed.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Winter Village Station
- September 18th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice addition to the Holiday Train, but smallaukevin | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to hear that we were getting a station to go with last year's holiday train. Last year's set definitely needed more than just the bench we got with it. I love the ticket window and the cafe inside the station. The clock tower part of the station is cool. The bus is very fun too, nice unique look. Lots of little things around the station are nice too like the chain link rope at the ramp, nice railroad crossing pieces, good stickers, etc. My only gripe is the overall size of the station. Just one bench for waiting on the train, needed at least two I think. I actually purchased two sets in order to add a bigger waiting area and expand the inside of the cafe some. I thought it turned out very nice, I uploaded a couple images of my expansion. I wish the set was really this size because I had a lot of left over pieces from the second set after my expansion, so the cost of a second set was a little much for what I added. But I'm happy with my result and my new train station is already up and running in my Winter Village.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Winter Village Station
- November 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautifully detailed setWolfpackAW | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Winter Village Station is a great set! It is very much in-line with the previous Lego Creator Christmas-themed sets. I love the level of detail, including the barista and her espresso machine! It also integrates wonderfully with the Holiday Train that was released last year, making a much more complete village!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Station
- December 9th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Poor Quality ControlVroom34 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfIf it were not for all the scratched parts, this set would have come together nicely. It is just ridiculous that parts arrive in this kind of condition.14 December 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesScratches like these can sometimes be apparent in the larger LEGO bricks due to rubbing up across other LEGO bricks during production and packaging. Please contact LEGO Consumer Services if you ever receive a brick that does not meet our quality expectations as each set should be perfect. LEGO.com/serviceBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Winter Village Station