Skiing Santa Claus gift with online LEGO® purchase over $109, valid 1/12-24/12.*Learn more
Incredible stories from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series can be played out by kids with this highly detailed Water Dragon (71754) playset. The impressive dragon toy has a posable head, jaw, legs, neck, wings and a moving tail that can be used as a weapon, to help fuel hours of enriching play for youngsters.
Premium toys for kids
The dragon toy comes with 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Scuba Zane with flippers, Prince Kalmaar and 2 dangerous Maaray Guards for kids to act out exciting clashes to winthe prized wave amulet. There is also a mini submarine with a cockpit for Scuba Zane to ride in, and a display stand for the amulet.
Awesome toys to wow friends
LEGO® NINJAGO toys offer an escape to a fun-filled world of fantasy action where imaginative kids can join forces with their ninja heroes in the never-ending battle to defend NINJAGO City. Ninja fans and their friends can choose to play with a vast collection of building toys including powerful mechs, detailed ships and superfast jets.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Water Dragon (71754) playset featuring a highly posable dragon toy for ninja fans to recreate action from the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series for countless fun-filled hours.
- Includes 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Scuba Zane, Prince Kalmaar and 2 Maaray Guards, who are all armed with cool weapons to add an extra dimension to kids’ role play.
- Dragon toy has highly posable wings, legs, tail, neck, a jaw that opens and closes and a moving tail that can be used as a weapon to defeat theMaaray Guards.
- The set also features a mini submarine toy with an opening cockpit for Scuba Zane to ride inside, plus a precious wave amulet to be displayed in a sea-bed unit.
- This highly detailed ninja playset for kids aged 9 and up is packed with features and minifigures and is a premium toy guaranteed to impress friends.
- The Water Dragon stands over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, so kids can proudly display it in their bedroom after defeating the Maaray Guards on the play battlefield.
- Look out for more sets inspired by the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series including Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750), Temple of the Endless Sea (71755) and Hydro Bounty (71756).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has a brilliant range of creative toys for both play and display that gives little ninjas the chance to escape to an enthralling fantasy world.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of fun!Bbarcos |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter spent hours and I mean hours putting this dragon together. I went to work and when I got home she had just finished it. She said it was so much fun to build and the little separator tools it comes with are essential.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Water Dragon
- August 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent!I would recommend this to a friend!My 14 year old daiughter still loves LEGO and really enjoys the larger themed sets. She loved this Water Dragon! A fun build and an amazing finished product. She asked for more like it so it was a hit for sure!Was this helpful?55Water Dragon
- June 15th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very good setI would recommend this to a friend!This set is a very good dragon. It’s a challenge to build, but is worth it once it’s made.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Water Dragon
- November 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego fun!Kel786 |I would recommend this to a friend!Our Lego Ninjago water dragon arrived the morning that my son was off school sick. Mt 10 yo son wanted to start building straight away. He found the instructions easy to follow and we both enjoyed spending quality time together building the water dragon. My 15yo son also joined in and helped his younger brother when he found thing a little tricky. We all enjoyed building the water dragon and my son has been playing with it ever since. I would highly recommend this Lego set to boys aged 8 and up.Was this helpful?55Water Dragon