Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with selected LEGO® purchase over $109, 1/10-24/10*.Learn more
Incredible stories from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series can be played out by kids with this highly detailed Water Dragon (71754) playset. The impressive dragon toy has a posable head, jaw, legs, neck, wings and a moving tail that can be used as a weapon, to help fuel hours of enriching play for youngsters.
Premium toys for kids
The dragon toy comes with 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Scuba Zane with flippers, Prince Kalmaar and 2 dangerous Maaray Guards for kids to act out exciting clashes to winthe prized wave amulet. There is also a mini submarine with a cockpit for Scuba Zane to ride in, and a display stand for the amulet.
Awesome toys to wow friends
LEGO® NINJAGO toys offer an escape to a fun-filled world of fantasy action where imaginative kids can join forces with their ninja heroes in the never-ending battle to defend NINJAGO City. Ninja fans and their friends can choose to play with a vast collection of building toys including powerful mechs, detailed ships and superfast jets.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Water Dragon (71754) playset featuring a highly posable dragon toy for ninja fans to recreate action from the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series for countless fun-filled hours.
- Includes 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Scuba Zane, Prince Kalmaar and 2 Maaray Guards, who are all armed with cool weapons to add an extra dimension to kids’ role play.
- Dragon toy has highly posable wings, legs, tail, neck, a jaw that opens and closes and a moving tail that can be used as a weapon to defeat theMaaray Guards.
- The set also features a mini submarine toy with an opening cockpit for Scuba Zane to ride inside, plus a precious wave amulet to be displayed in a sea-bed unit.
- This highly detailed ninja playset for kids aged 9 and up is packed with features and minifigures and is a premium toy guaranteed to impress friends.
- The Water Dragon stands over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, so kids can proudly display it in their bedroom after defeating the Maaray Guards on the play battlefield.
- Look out for more sets inspired by the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series including Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750), Temple of the Endless Sea (71755) and Hydro Bounty (71756).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has a brilliant range of creative toys for both play and display that gives little ninjas the chance to escape to an enthralling fantasy world.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- September 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0It is good and can be recommendedI would recommend this to a friend!Alright. The first thing I want to say about the set itself is the dragon has a nice, serpent-like design. It looks neat in terms of the color schemes, with a lot of variants of blue within the model itself. The minifigure selection is decent for the fact that it is the cheapest way to get Scuba Zane, Kalmaar, and NRG Nya. The only thing that kind of bugs me is the play mechanism for the wings of the dragon. It is not as good and it does not have some natural flow like a dragon would. Besides that issue, I like the set and would definitely recommend it for children who love the theme that it is from.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Water Dragon
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Addition to Dragon CollectionLogray |I would recommend this to a friend!My 7 year old and I had fun building this set. We have several Ninjago Dragons in our collection and this one adds to the fun. I looks real cool and I'm always impressed when I see clever uses of the elements. For example the scuba flippers are used as scales/fins on the dragon and it looks real cool. Also, the wings are made of a real soft and flexible cloth which is a great improvement on the rigid cloth I have seen in earlier builds. This set has some redundancies commonly seen in the dragon sets (like the tail) but that doesn't put us off. Overall, it is a fun set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Water Dragon
- August 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Vibrant colors!NikkiKW |I would recommend this to a friend!My son loved this Lego water dragon kit. The instructions were very clear step by step and easy for him to follow. The model lives up to the Lego name. He had hours of fun putting it together. It was a great addition to his display of Lego models.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Water Dragon
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of fun!Bbarcos |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter spent hours and I mean hours putting this dragon together. I went to work and when I got home she had just finished it. She said it was so much fun to build and the little separator tools it comes with are essential.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Water Dragon