Tournament of ElementsNINJAGO®
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over $109, valid 10/01 – 27/01, while stocks last.*Learn more
Get kids staging spectacular battles from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this Tournament of Elements (71735) playset. The highly detailed temple has a battle platform, a rotating weapon platform, a spinner weapon and a collection of jade blades.
The perfect ninja set to inspire imaginative role play
Featuring 7 minifigures: ninjas Kai, Jay and Lloyd Legacy, masters of elements Bolobo, Jacob and Gravis, and the villainous Eyezor, this playset give kids endless options to stagebattles and training drills. New for January 2021, Lloyd Legacy is a special golden collectible figure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO building sets.
Top gift ideas for creative kids
LEGO NINJAGO battle toys allow kids to escape to a world of fantasy action where they can learn vital life skills and team up with their heroes to battle evil villains as they play with an amazing collection of ninja toys including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Tournament of Elements (71735) Legacy building set features a highly detailed and interactive temple for kids to practice ninja skills and stage amazing battles.
- Ninja toy playset is packed with 7 minifigures: ninjas Jay, Kai and Lloyd Legacy, master of elements Bolobo, Gravis and Jacob and the evil Eyezor from season 4 of the TV series.
- The ninja temple features a battle platform to stage exciting duels, a rotating weapon platform and spinning weapon to practice ninja skills, and a collection of jade blades to award as prizes.
- Includes a golden Lloyd Legacy collectible minifigure with small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Zane's Titan Mech Battle (71738).
- This 283-piece battle playset with collectible figures provides a fun build for ages 6 and up and makes the perfect treat for a boy or a girl with a passion for the NINJAGO® universe.
- The ninja temple measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (24 cm) deep – a portable set to play with anywhere or on the go or at home.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for kids to enjoy hours of imaginative fun as they learn crucial life skills and embark on adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego is the best!I would recommend this to a friend!This is such a fun set!!! The pieces are easy to assemble but difficult enough to keep little hands busy for a while! The Ninja arena is very interactive and can be changed up a lot to keep interest. The little characters are my son’s favorite. You have to have great characters to play with! Of course these cool ninjas have been riding with us in my sons coat pocket since Christmas. So our ninja friends have seen quite a bit of action even out side of the set. I love this one! This is probably my absolute favorite. Highly recommend!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NiceBeya |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this for my son and let me say he enjoys putting these legos together he takes his time putting them together and loves loves to play with them when all done he can ply for hours and hours they are so many mini figures that he can enjoy. There’s also a collectible gold ninja and that is his favorite. It’s also easy for him to put all together it’s not hard at all he doesn’t need my help with any of it. He takes it on the go when we go to my sisters house and he plays with his cousins and they love it. I would definitely recommend this toy to all the moms out there for their kids trust me they will love it. 100% recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Top qualityI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is one of the best set I've bought this past year and it really worth 30$ or 28£ in my case the 7 minifigures are amazing (and 4 are exclusive to this set), the small references to the show are heart-warming for me who watched the show since I was a toddler and the two additional spinners are making this set perfect for little kids and let's not forget the inclusion of hair pieces that I really like to have and last but not least the fact the set is actually bigger then what is shown on the box.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego setJenn83 |I would recommend this to a friend!I gave the Lego Ninjago Tournament of Elements set to my son because he likes to watch the Lego Ninjago movie. We both worked together making the set. We had no trouble putting it together. He liked most of all that it came with 7 different Lego characters and some of them you can change the expression on their faces.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tournament of Elements