Tatooine™ Battle PackTatooine™ Battle Pack4.2917524.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 169 AUD.*
Small parts and Ball.
Play out exciting adventures with the LEGO® Star Wars 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack. This fun set features 2 Jawa minifigures plus a service vehicle with stud shooters and an articulated crane for picking up the included astromech droid. This LEGO Star Wars toy also includes a Tusken Raider minifigure to keep any desert commander busy!
- LEGO Star Wars set includes 3 minifigures: 2 Jawas and a Tusken Raider, plus an astromech droid.
- Features a service vehicle with 2 stud shooters and an articulated crane to pick up the included astromech droid.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters for the Jawas and the Tusken Raider's gaffi stick.
- Recreate your own desert-planet scenes from the Star Wars: A New Hope movie.
- Service vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jawas and Tusken Raiders - What could be better?CaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I picked this set up as a "yeah, whatever" set to simply toss onto my massive LEGO haul this week, and I was pleasantly surprised. Although I could have built this in about 5 minutes, I wanted to savor the build, as I don't often buy myself LEGOs in vast quantities like I have lately. The build itself was nothing fantastic, it just looks like a Star Wars pickup-truck, but I was pleased that the crane worked well, and that the designers captured the shape of a sandcrawler in micro-form very well. (This could have very well been a sandcrawler microfighter.) The Jawas are cool, just really wish that they had come with tiny capes. The tusken raider was also cool, with neat details and a frighteningly-well molded head. The astromech is okay; I'm not a fan of the red head on the blue-detailed body, but it looks like a scrappy droid that the Jawas pieced together, so I guess it works. My astromech's head printing is a bit wonky (which is cool to me), but that was just in the luck of the draw. Overall, this set is a great way to think outside the box for battle packs, as well as adding to a Tatooine MOC or just a desert scene. I hope they do more like this.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- February 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GoodMidas81 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood set because you get two jawas and a raider. The price should have been $12 though or included another figure. I don't think the droid counts for much. The paint on the Druid head is thin and looks bad. Overall I like it and needed it for the 3 figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- June 15th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tusken Raider hype !MateoB | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Really, if it had not been for the Tusken raider, i had this one go past me. This set would also be a lot better if they just dropped a Jawa and added a Tusken with a rifle....heck, this then might have been a battle pack i bought 2 off. But nope, this was sadly not the case. Though overall all minifigures are nice to have to be honest and i just can say besides that nothing wrong about this build(the crane kinda works well for being such a tiny build), i just can not unthink how it would have been better if one of the Jawas was axed and replaced by a Tusken...preferably with a gun. Overall though i feel lego is a bit out of touch with what people want in battle packs now and then, since i just can not imagen a lot of people not agreeing with me on that one. In the end i personally hope we will get a Tusken Raider camp somewhere in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- January 16th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, great value, could be better for armysKashauna | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set, with great value. The minifigs are to par with the price (with the new Tusken raider being a great addition that makes the set great and is easily the highlight with a great mold and great detail). The Jawas are pretty good (I actually saw someone have a gripe with the capes no longer being on the jawas. I actually looked it up though, and Jawas in universe aren’t accurately depicted with capes. They wear more of a parka kinda thing so these are actually fairly accurate.). The R2 unit is the only part of this build that isn’t great. Another astromech is nice to get but it doesn’t make this a very good troop builder. If the astromech was replaced with another Jawa or Tusken Raider, the set would be perfect for troop building. I find it kind of strange how LEGO is releasing battle packs with unique figures like Dengar, IG-88 and this sets astromech. To me, this would reduce sales because no one wants 5 Denmark’s or six astromechs. However, everyone wants 10 or more stormtroopers, clones, or battle droids. Putting unique figures in battle packs would help kids a little bit more that just buy battle packs, but they would just as much get a troop builder like the classic Clone Walker battle pack. This inclusion will decrease mass sales as the people who like to build armies probably won’t get as many because they don’t want ten identical astromechs. However, they kinda stepped up with the mini build. This mini build is almost perfect for a battle pack: it’s a fun build, something easily fitted into a tattooine moc or added onto a Sand Crawler, and is even kind of massable. Even though it probably doesn’t draw as many peoples as battle packs with cool minifigs (like First Order executioners) I would almost recommend this set more.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tatooine™ Battle Pack