Play out exciting adventures with the LEGO® Star Wars 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack. This fun set features 2 Jawa minifigures plus a service vehicle with stud shooters and an articulated crane for picking up the included astromech droid. This LEGO Star Wars toy also includes a Tusken Raider minifigure to keep any desert commander busy!
- LEGO Star Wars set includes 3 minifigures: 2 Jawas and a Tusken Raider, plus an astromech droid.
- Features a service vehicle with 2 stud shooters and an articulated crane to pick up the included astromech droid.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters for the Jawas and the Tusken Raider's gaffi stick.
- Recreate your own desert-planet scenes from the Star Wars: A New Hope movie.
- Service vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- July 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Utini! A small set with Jawas!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToday, I bought this LEGO set for myself at my local LEGO store. This is probably one of the best LEGO Star Wars Battle Packs I've seen! I'm really happy I was able to get a LEGO set with Jawas, a Sand Person, and an Astromech droid for such a small price. Beside from the minifigures, I really like the miniature Sandcrawler build. It felt like was really building the LEGO Sandcrawler I also like that there are tools on board, in case if the Astromech gets damaged or something. Overall, this is a great set for "A New Hope" fans, and I would definitely recommend this set to a friend. Review by cheesy. 7/4/2018Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- December 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mini Jawa sandcrawler.ChrisH73 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA nice easy build with some great play features that takes no time at all to put together. Love the mini figures you get with this battle pack, the two Jawas have appeared before but you can never have enough Jawas. The Tuskan raider is a nice extra and an unnamed astromech droid. Doesn't break the bank and has some nice simple features.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- January 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Woody97 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice little battle pack, which is a welcome change from the norm. Battle packs usually have great minifigs but a poor build, but this isn't the case for this set. The set isn't a vehicle from any of the films, but fits in well with other bigger sets (such as the UCS Sandcrawler) and the minifigs also complement the Tatooine sets. The Tusken Raider looks cool and it's nice to have some extra Jawas pottering around. Overall, I highly recommend this set and think it is one of the best battle packs in a long time.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- January 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Small but charming little set.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this little set cause I love jawas and astrometric droids. The set itself was fairly easy to build. Got to love the little shooters it comes with. Also you get another Sandperson. Great, in my opinion, for creating armies. The service vehicle itself is simplistic. An arm/crane that can attach to droid heads to pick them up. The arm folds and spins around. There are also 2 shooters on either side of it too. Only downside was that it doesn't have actual treads, would've been a nice touch if it did.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tatooine™ Battle Pack