Build up your roads with LEGO® City 60236 Straight and T-junction road plates, to make hauling cargo or driving passengers around even more entertaining. This creative play set, including 1 T-junction plate and 1 straight road plate, is compatible with your existing LEGO City sets.
- Features 1 T-junction road plate and 1 straight road plate.
- Connect the road base plates to your existing LEGO® City sets to extend your play.
- Straight and T-junction road base plates each measure 9” (25cm) square.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 18th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Road platesChadilac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTheres no doubt we should be able to mix and match road plates, i spend enough money already on lego i should be able to buy what i need not what you force me to buy it's just bad businessWas this helpful?35Straight and T-junction
- April 11th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Forced to buy multi-packklb0720 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfC'mon Lego. I dont need a bunch of T intersections in my city. I just need a bunch of straight plates. Sell them individually on your replacement bricks page or sell 2 packs! So frustrating to waste a bunch of money buying the T plates which I have minimal use for.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Straight and T-junction
- May 12th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Better but still not bestOkorukoi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeats having piles of curves and X intersections all over but still would be better if these were sold as 2packs of the same thing 2 straights, 2 curves etc or as singles like the studded plates. T junction is so much more usable than the older X or cross intersections. Probably thousands of those in landfills around the world.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Straight and T-junction
- May 25th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good, but we still need 2 straight road plaquesPatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe product itself is very sturdy, and of good quality. Nice intersection for my city moc. The only thing I have to complain about, and it is not even for the product itself: why don't we get 2 straight road plaques ??????? Everyone is asking for it ! To make it happen would be like winning the lotterie :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Straight and T-junction