Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over $169, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids with a passion for cool cars will love the LEGO® City Sports Car (60285). This vehicle is bursting with awesome design details, including aerodynamic bodywork, a removable roof for open-top driving, an adjustable rear spoiler, sporty black rims with ground-gripping tires and a detailed cockpit for the minifigure driver. Just add a touch of imagination and head for the highway!
A LEGO treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up
You'll find building instructions for this LEGO City sports car toy in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders.
The Great Vehicles of LEGO City
Boys and girls get to explore all kinds of realistic machines and vehicles with LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets, developing physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- Introduce boys and girls aged 5 and up to the exciting world of LEGO® City with this impressive sports car construction set – an inspiring vehicle for imaginative role play.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to create the impressive LEGO® City Great Vehicles sports car, with room behind the steering wheel for the driver minifigure. A treat for kids who love cool cars.
- Awesome design with eye-catching bodywork, an adjustable rear toy spoiler, sporty black rims with ground-gripping tires and a detailed tinted cockpit with seating for the included minifigure driver.
- This LEGO® City Sports Car (60285) building set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day surprise for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the LEGO® City sports car measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide.
- Powered by kids with big imaginations – simply open the bags of bricks and the play can start right away.
- Includes a simple printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide for budding builders. Available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- Move kids’ creativity up a gear with LEGO® City Great Vehicles sets – feature-rich vehicles and characters inspire imaginative play while helping youngsters develop physical skills and confidence.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
- February 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the color!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo glad Lego made this car in my favorite color. Probably the best car design for Lego city series of all-time! It's nice that the rooftop is removable and still looks good as a convertible. The spoilers can provide an extra play feature for kids.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Sports Car
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GoodI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s a great set, perfect little addition if your making a dis playable city or if a kid want a small lego car, it’s a super short build and won’t be hard for any kidsPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sports Car
- June 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love This SetI would recommend this to a friend!This is a beautiful car, good size and well built... Affordable and fun to play with... Nice jobPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Sports Car
- January 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very coolBearrie |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought two different lego sets as Christmas gifts and then decided to get one for myself. This set is my second one. It looks like fun and hoping my 5 year old will get into Legos too. He loves Rocket League and this looks like a car he would have on that game. I bought this for me to build and maybe display, still debating on maybe letting my son play with it.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sports Car