Collect a true Star Wars classic: the T-47 Snowspeeder. This LEGO® interpretation of the iconic airspeeder that fans will remember from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back has all the details you'd expect, including opening airbrakes, rotating rear gun, and an opening cockpit with space for the included Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot and Rebel Snowspeeder Gunner minifigures. This model also comes with a display stand and fact plaque, so it can take pride of place in any LEGO Star Wars collection.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot and a Rebel Snowspeeder Gunner.
- Features intricate, authentic detailing, opening airbrakes, rotating rear gun and an opening cockpit with space for the 2 included minifigures.
- Attach the Snowspeeder to the stand with fact plaque to display it.
- Impress your friends with this amazing recreation of a classic Star Wars Snowspeeder.
- Includes 2 blaster pistols.
- Accessory elements include electrobinoculars, a Snowspeeder Pilot helmet and a Snowspeeder Gunner helmet.
- Snowspeeder on display stand measures over 8” (21cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide, and over 4” (11cm) high without stand.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Favorite Set!BigKirbTV | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building this set. And as a long time Lego and Star Wars Fan. This was the perfect set for me. I was out of town when they first went up for sale and mine was back ordered. Not sure if my set was rushed? But it seems like some of the big pieces specially on the wings don't fit just right. I had 2 other friends over and they did not have this issue. The set is very detailed and has cool features.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snowspeeder™
- May 8th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Relaxing and nostalgicGurdebeke | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter getting the lego building bug back from helping the kids of a friend build some star wars sets. I bought myself a couple of sets: kylo rens ship, ucs tie fighter and the shield helicarrier. Now lego returns with this fabulous snowspeeder, excellent for winding down after a days work. Cooking, eating and then a couple of bags building pleasure. As the subject said: relaxing and getting nostalgic! Seeing the model evolve to the finished model is very satisfying!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snowspeeder™
- January 14th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Gorgeous on displayOldRaysputin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set looks absolutely amazing on the shelf. The stand that comes with it allows for an angled display that really shows off some of the details on the top. I have built a good deal of UCS models and I must say this was surprisingly challenging due to the fact that it is VERY fragile in some spots. I would not recommend this item for “play” as you will be picking up the little skis all day. However, this is a must have for any OT fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snowspeeder™
- June 21st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Heavy man.Mallett | 45-54Purchased for: SelfWord of warning. Once assembled (which in itself is a pig to get the wings on) it's simply too heavy to play with as regardless of how gentle you are, even picking it up results in parts collapsing under its own weight. Perhaps I miss the point of these pieces as being 'showpieces' but I find the fact that even picking it up off it's stand results in bits dropping off. I even picked it up today and the part I was holding broke sending it Tumbling to the floor. It could be the hot weather contributing to the structural fragility but it's poor in cold weather too. Parts seem to have been designed to look pretty but as soon as you touch them they fall off as they have no supporting pieces. Sadly disappointed. It will sit on a shelf literally untouched as it can't support its weight in any other place than the mounting hole. Maybe that's the point..... Tl;Dr? Needs KRAGLPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snowspeeder™