Special 20th anniversary modelA celebratory reinterpretation of a classic model from the LEGO Star Wars universe.
A model for young and oldThis 20th anniversary edition of the iconic Slave I starship is a fun build-and-play set and a great collector’s item.
LEGO Star Wars Slave l – 20th Anniversary Edition
Adjustable side wings
Wings can be rotated for even more authenticity.
Integrated carry handle for instant pick-up-and-play action.
Han Solo in Carbonite element fits neatly in the rear hold.
Bonus Leia minifigure
Faithful representation of the original version from 2000.
Wingtip-mounted shooters fire missiles.
All 20th anniversary display stands connect Together.
Includes 5 minifigures!Boba Fett, Han Solo, Zuckuss, 4-LOM and a 20th anniversary Princess Leia minifigure, plus 4 blasters and a blaster pistol.
Celebrate the 20th anniversary of LEGO® Star Wars™ playsets with this detailed reinterpretation of Boba Fett’s classic Slave I. This iconic 75243 LEGO Star Wars starship is the most detailed version to date with features such as a self-leveling cockpit seat and side wings, a carry handle for easy transport and trigger-fired spring-loaded shooters. This amazing LEGO Star Wars collectible construction toy also includes a closing rear hatch to store the Han Solo in Carbonite element and 4 LEGO Star Wars minifigures, plus a bonus Princess Leia minifigure and display stand with 20th anniversary logo to mark this momentous milestone in the history of LEGO Star Wars sets.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Boba Fett, Han Solo, Zuckuss and 4-LOM, plus a bonus 20th anniversary Princess Leia minifigure with display stand.
- Slave I LEGO® Star Wars™ set features a detachable cockpit canopy with space for a minifigure inside, a self-leveling cockpit seat and side wings, a carry handle, separate triggers for the 2 spring-loaded shooters, rotating guns and a closing rear hatch to store the Han Solo in Carbonite element.
- Weapons include 3 blasters, Han Solo's blaster pistol and Princess Leia’s original blaster pistol for creative play.
- Princess Leia minifigure is a faithful representation of the original version from 2000 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- New-for-April-2019 details include a new molded head for Zuckuss and left/right angled stone 3x3 elements.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect centerpiece.
- This building toy makes a great LEGO® Star Wars™ gift for builders aged 9 and above.
- Slave I construction toy measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 12” (31cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really fun build!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis wasn't a very challenging build, but it was SO much fun. I might just be a starwars nerd and a fan of boba fett, but the design of this kit is really well done and it was so fun to build I took it apart and built it a second time 2 days later.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Slave l™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- September 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZING SET!Mastrhylia | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm just gonna say right off the bat, I AM OBSESSED WITH THE SLAVE I. This is a huge improvement on the 2000 Slave I, 7144. It has almost 900 more pieces, and a sloped piece that was created just for this set. this version is much more screen accurate and just in general, its way better than 19 years ago. This particular model has a lot more playability which includes a handle, cargo hold, rotating blasters, adjustable wings and seat, and spring loaded shooters. Overall, I think this is an awesome set. PS. There's no option, but I'm actually twelve PSS. Jango Fett is not includedPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 12 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Slave l™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- January 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice addition to collectionLegoOG74 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is the second big build I have done with my now 9yo daughter. It’s become a New Years tradition. Overall the build is easy as a lot of it is making mirrored parts. The general finished look is a nice balance of sleek while still looking Lego. I would like to have seen incorporated some kind of backer in the cockpit so one could not see all the way through the ship, but I’m sure this make Boba look really cool if S1 is mounted on a display stand. Aside from the clear cockpit shield having minor scuffs (reordered part), the only other annoyance is the cargo bay. Parts used to construct hinge prevent it from staying open when the ship is on the ground, and Carbonite Han has fallen to an untimely demise when it is lifted during play. Speaking of play value, the back handle is great for adding that dimension. To that affect I would like to have seen a hinged cockpit. The characters included are nice, and Leia looks spot on when comparing to the one which came with our 20yo Millennium Falcon set. Lastly, Boba’s range finder is a little long and often falls off. This aside the overall detail of his armor is very good. The cloth piece helps hide the contrasting nakedness of the arms compared to the rest of this figure. As with Voltron, every bag was the build for an evening. Halfway through my daughter got a little bored but brightened up once S1 really began taking shape with Bag 6.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Slave l™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- May 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best sceneECarrion | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the most iconic ships from the Star Wars collection. Either people have seen it, know it by heart, or at least heard its name. The ship itself was a pretty nice build. I would say on some areas is quite fragile but not insecure. For a collector is a nice addition to their treasure. For a child is going to be a nice toy but some re-assembly might be required. In light of this, keep your instructions at hand.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Slave l™ – 20th Anniversary Edition