Bring the magic of Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean to your home with this impressive replica of the Silent Mary ghost ship. This highly detailed LEGO® model with over 2,200 pieces features a hinged bow section, opening skeleton hull with decay and destruction detailing, movable rudder, collapsible main mast and two further masts, long bowsprit with crow’s nest and mast, tattered sails, detailed quarterdeck, plus a rowboat with two oars and an array of weapons and accessory elements. This model provides a rewarding build and play experience, and the integrated stand makes it suitable for display in the home or office. Also includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, Lieutenant Lesaro, Captain Salazar, Officer Magda, Officer Santos and the Silent Mary Masthead, plus two detachable ghost sharks.
- Includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, Lieutenant Lesaro, Captain Salazar, Officer Magda, Officer Santos and the Silent Mary Masthead, plus two detachable ghost sharks.
- Features a hinged bow section, opening skeleton hull with decay and destruction detailing, movable rudder, three masts including a collapsible main mast, long bowsprit with crow’s nest and mast, tattered sails, detailed quarterdeck, plus a rowboat with two oars.
- Weapons include two gray swords, three black swords and a pistol.
- Also includes the Silent Mary Masthead’s shield and sword elements.
- Accessory elements include a compass, sextant, monocular, two brooms and a ship-in-a-bottle.
- Special elements include Captain Salazar’s hairpiece and a decorated Galileo Diary with printed cover and astronomy page.
- Raise the hinged bow section and open the skeleton hull to switch from sailing mode to attack mode.
- Open the mid-hull section to access and release the ghost sharks.
- This set includes over 2,200 pieces.
- The Silent Mary with the main mast in vertical position measures over 18” (48cm) high, 26” (68cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide, and over 14” (36cm) wide with the main mast collapsed.
- April 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPictures do not do this set justice! It must be seen to be appreciated. This thing looks AWESOME! The level of detail here is incredible. The build was fun and I stretched it out over a week to enjoy the experience. The collection of minifigs are also excellent and the clear pieces look fantastic! The ghost sharks look amazing! This set isn't really suitable for play--it is definitely a display model. The only downside I can think of is the ship doesn't open up to reveal an inside play area (i.e. a Captain's Quarters or some other nautical room). This is a minor complaint. This set is well worth the money and is now easily my favorite Lego Set. Picture for scale.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 daysWas this helpful?55Silent Mary
- August 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Silent Mary deadman tell no talesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOk my son got this set for Christmas and lets say it was well worth it. My son (10) got in to trouble a few times and had this set taken away and almost torn apart, but all in all once he got the lego set back he finished it in about 3 days. He did all by himself with very little help from me. This is displayed in my sons room along with a bunch of other big builds.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Silent Mary
- April 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Silent Mary is overall a great set. It is quite time consuming, but is very rewarding when complete. It is very detailed, especially in the skeleton hull. The ghost minifigures are well designed, but it is helpful to add a sheath for Capitan Salazar's rapier. The new lego book is much improved, since it has a hinge and will not break with use. The set could include more crew for the ship. The bendable hull works very well and is fun to use. The display stands work well to hold it upright and don't take from the beauty of the structure. However, the falling mast feature causes the mast to stick out over the deck and doesn't connect directly above its base. I removed it and attached it to its base on the studs. The captain's quarters is not accessible. The design of a ghost ship hasn't been used by lego before, but they accomplished it well as always. I am happy that it has enough cannons for the whole ship. This set is great for display as well as play along with other lego ships.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 7 hrsWas this helpful?55Silent Mary
- February 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Favorite Lego SetBenS99 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOver the years I have had dozens of Lego sets ranging from the creator buildings to the city line of sets. While my overall favorite series remains the modular buildings, the Silent Mary has taken the title of my favorite Lego set I have ever owned. While the scale is smaller than mini fig size I believe that in this case that helps the set as it enables it to become more detailed and true to life to the actual ship that it is based on; compared to the Black Pearl and Queen Anne’s Revenge that came before it. Definitely worth the price!Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Silent Mary