Kids can bring exciting play possibilities to any LEGO® set with these fun, treat-sized, LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) toys. This new-for-January-2021 series features a great lineup of exclusive LEGO people and characters to collect and display or to take play in thrilling new directions.
Imaginative character lineup
Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to a new, limited-edition range of characters, including Centaur Warrior, Shipwreck Survivor, Pug Costume Guy, Beekeeper, Ladybug Girl, Violin Kid, Alien, Space Police Guy, Ancient Warrior, Airplane Girl, Cabaret Singer and Paddle Surfer.
Surprising and fun
Each finely crafted, highly detailed minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessory elements and a collector's leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone's face.
- More LEGO® toy people and characters! Boost endless play with these cool LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) bags. A fun treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable characters to discover, plus one or more accessories and a collector's leaflet. A great addition to any LEGO® collection that will inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, inspiring their imaginations and helping them build creativity andconfidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality minifigures and accessories make a perfect unexpected gift.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- January 23rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0How do I display this setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhist it was great to get back to a set of the good old Yellow minifigures it is a shame it kept the licence figure price. An even bigger disappointment has to be the number of figures in the set. Why 12 figures when the lego display cases are 8 or 16 Figures (Which is in keeping with previous sets). To compound the display issue, the airplane does not fit in the display case nor third party picture frames. How to display alongside previous sets presents a challenge. I am open to suggestions. I did like the Ladybird compete with little Ladybirds (I bought a couple of Ladybird figures to enable an infestation of a rooftop garden in or Lego town "Legostoke!). A few similar bees would have been nice with the bee keeper who coupled with the Bee hives that come with the newly released Tractor also look good on the rooftops. I am concerned that the minifigure team are struggling with new ideas. Try national costumes, professions, heroes, historical figures for ideas there should be plenty of ideas. You are only limited by you imagination!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Series 21
- February 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I personally love this series so farI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe series finally arrived in stores and I have been looking forward to it. While I have only bought five of them, they are all ones that I like. I might not have chosen the singer, but once seeing her in person I am glad to have gotten her. The violin kid was one I was hoping for. As my neighbor plays the violin, and keeps bees and trains hunting dogs. So eventually this set will have a mini representation of him. The figures are all great in their details. And while getting duplicates will hurt the budget a bit, I have a use for multiples of this series. Such as the centaur girl and lion guy. On a side note, batman said he would love a third series and a couple more movies. And I have to admit that this set has me wanting to create a bat keeper, bat plane, bat dog (ace), and deserted island batman. I am sure he is bound to take over more of this set in the future.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Series 21
- March 6th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not recieving varietyI would recommend this to a friend!It seems that the warehouse receives boxes of a particular figure and then when one orders multiples, you get all of just that figure. I received three lady bugs. This is a major flaw in their fulfillment system. They should be grabbing from variety packs, but as post after post shows, it seems their system is set up more like let's throw a couple of giant boxes of a couple of figure lots together, leading to very high repeats in orders. I wish we could just get the figures individually or LEGO can improve their fulfillment system on the back end.Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?25Series 21
- January 24th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good series but not standoutCleo36 |I would recommend this to a friend!I'm always eager for the next Mini figure series to come out so was a guaranteed but when series 21 was released. I'd say I'm pretty happy with the purchase. There are some great additions in this series for any collection but also a few pretty uninspiring figures to. Now to start this series only has 12 figures and of the 12 only 8 were ones I wanted for collection (4 of them I think are very plane figures) I ordered 12 packs and got 7 of the 12 although sadly 3 of them were ones I didn't care for and I didn't get 3 of the ones I really wanted (Space Police man, Shipwreck Survivor and Aztec Warrior)Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Series 21