Recreate unforgettable desert-planet scenes with the LEGO® Star Wars 75220 Sandcrawler. This rolling home of the Jawas features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks and removable panels that reveal a droid prison and articulated crane for loading droids aboard. The front ramp also flips down for offloading cargo and the buildable transport vehicle. Young merchants will love to play out Star Wars: A New Hope scenes featuring Master Luke and the Jawas, as they barter for a good deal. This fun-filled set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and 2 droids.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Luke Skywalker, 2 Jawas and an RA-7 droid, plus an R5-A2 astromech droid and a medical droid.
- LEGO® Sandcrawler features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks, lowering ramp, and removable top and side panels for easy play access.
- Interior details include a droid prison chamber, articulated crane for loading droids aboard, and runners for offloading the buildable transport vehicle.
- Also includes 2 Jawa blasters and Luke's electrobinoculars.
- Turn the gear wheel to steer the Sandcrawler into position and load the droids aboard with the crane to fix them up for a quick sale!
- Recreate classic Tatooine scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Combines with the 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack for even more Jawa adventures.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Don't miss this SandcrawlerTrdat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Christmas is coming soon, and if you have the $(in this price range) for a gift for a child (or adult) who is a Lego Star Wars fan, this set is a must have. I've got the 2nd generation model of the Sandcrawler, and it is truly a great model--but it was a pain to build. Though, it looks great set up as a display. But you know what? This one looks just as good, and I bet it is much easier to build. The Lego designers have done a great job on this set! It costs about $160.00 less, and has as many play features. I like the interior of this one better. The figures are great too--here you get a death star droid and that orange astromech that appears on screen for a few seconds in "A New Hope". This set also comes with a neat work cart as well. For a little bit more, you can add the Tatooine battle pack--and then you'll have as much as the big set in terms of Jawas. No, you don't get Uncle Owen. But look for him later on (as well as Aunt Beru);I know Lego is going to come out with a Lars Homestead set (that's a hint, Lego!) So don't hesitate to get this indispensable Star Wars Lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- November 12th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not The Crawler You Are Looking ForThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: A more economical version than the UCS predecessor. A few new figures...I like the Orange Droid. The play features are decent; the door opens and there are some internal details like the cockpit and the repair bay. The steering feature remains and works well. At $.09 per part the piece value is not bad but not great. Its actually a decent way to farm some nice brown parts for landscaping and terrain building. Finally and to its credit...NO STICKERS!! Huzzah! Cons: This set is BADLY proportioned. It just looks off and does not display well at all. It is also not very well built...picking it up is a tricky ordeal...entire panels will pop off if the grip is wrong. The figure selection seems off too. None of these droid figures seem to be in the movie it is representing...and while I like the Orange Droid a lot I would have preferred a few accurate figures and maybe Owen and Beru instead of Luke again. From the play aspect I don't feel this was a great set. The original sand crawler was similarly priced, came with 9 figures, 300 more parts and looked better proportionally. It was also much more stable in its play design. Overall a noble effort but this set is lacking. Even my nieces and nephews were not impressed with this version.14 December 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback! The Sandcrawler™ has an iconic shape, and we've employed some pretty creative building techniques to recreate it. So for the best results, you'll want to pick up the Sandcrawler from the bottom, not from the top or sides. If you're still having trouble even when holding it from the bottom, then there's a chance something might be a little off in the build. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, give us at shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sandcrawler™
- January 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set is greatLegoStarWarsFan71 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just bought this set and built it. The build took around 4 hours and it was totally worth it. There are 9 bags in all, most of them are relatively big. The most difficult part of the build was the treads, and if you are a young or amateur Lego builder then you may need some help. The end result is great, and it is very large. You can fit all the minifigs plus a couple more into the interior. The interior itself contains a spot for the Jawa speeder, plus a control panel and crane that can be used to lift the astromech droid or the crates. There is also roon to store the droids plus a cockpit or steering area for the Jawa to control the Sandcrawler. The treads can turn via a knob at the back. Overall I recommend this set to anyone who wants a challenge or wants to learn basic and advanced Lego building techniques.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- March 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set with a few major flaws and minor flawsStarWars12345 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this in the lego catalog I was excited to get it becuase I didn't have a sandcrawler. When it said droid prison I thought something total different that and open place to put your droids there. I was glad that you didn't put R2D2 or C3PO because that means I can get new droids that I didn't have. I like how the Jawas torso were different, and the luke's head and minifigure body were perfect because they fit episode 4. The inside was a HUGE letdown but the control panel in the interior (not the control panel that drives the sandcrawler) was really good. Besides all that the set is really great. I added the R2D2 and C3PO from set 9490 escape pod.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sandcrawler™