The ultimate Roller Coaster!Build this challenging and exciting fairground favorite.
Relive your amusement park memories!This working chain-lift model is packed with authentic details.
LEGO® Creator Expert Roller Coaster
Twice the fun!
Features two trains with three cars each.
Send the coaster through twists and turns!
Activate the chain lift to start the action.
Upgrade your coaster!
Add LEGO Power Functions or LEGO BOOST for more adventure.
Detailed, realistic model for skilled builders!Designed for LEGO fans looking for a challenging build.
Includes 11 minifiguresCotton candy vendor, 2 ride attendants, 2 grandparents with granddaughter and 5 riders.
Motorise your Roller Coaster and expand your collection!
Capture the speed, thrills and excitement of the ultimate fairground attraction with this incredible LEGO® Creator Expert 10261 Roller Coaster. This fully functional chain-lift model comes with 2 trains and an array of authentic features and functions, including a ticket booth, cotton candy cart, concession stand, height marker, and a covered boarding station complete with opening barriers and a control panel. Lower the lap bars to secure the riders into the cars and release the brake to send the train to the foot of the first climb. Then activate the chain lift and enjoy the ride as the gravity-driven cars hurtle through the Roller Coaster’s twists and turns. Upgrade the Roller Coaster with LEGO Power functions for a motorized chain lift or LEGO BOOST for an added movement sensor and realistic sound effects! This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 11 minifigures.
- Includes 11 minifigures: a cotton candy vendor, 2 ride attendants, 2 grandparents with their granddaughter and 5 riders. 8 of these minifigures feature reversible heads to display different emotions.
- Fully functional chain-lift Roller Coaster model features a classic brick-built sign, control panel, 2 trains—each consisting of 3 train cars with low-friction wheels, and a 44-piece track consisting of 7 different rail elements.
- Also features a ticket booth, fountain, cotton candy cart, concession stand, waiting area with bench, camera element and a pond with a frog figure.
- Buy your ticket at the booth and make your way to the covered plaza.
- No cheating at the height marker—the ride attendant has an accurate measuring stick!
- Help the riders into the cars and secure the lap bars.
- Release the brake to send the cars to the foot of the first climb.
- Activate the chain lift to pull the train cars to the top of the first drop.
- Move the rails to launch a second train.
- Serve refreshing beverages at the concession stand or spin some cotton candy.
- Don’t forget to smile as you race past the camera!
- Upgrade the Roller Coaster with LEGO® Power Functions for a motorized chain lift, or with LEGO BOOST for automated chain lift activation and realistic sound effects!
- This amazing set includes over 4,120 pieces.
- Decorated elements include a ticket, money, arrow tiles, pressure gauge, number pad and a ride control panel.
- Special new-for-June-2018 elements include a 2x8x6 Rail Slope, 1x2x1 Bow Brick, plant leaves, stalks and flowers.
- Other elements include a height checker and 2 cotton candy treats.
- Makes the perfect fairground addition to the 10257 LEGO® Creator Expert Carousel.
- Motorize the Roller Coaster with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included).
- Measures over 20” (53cm) high, 34” (88cm) wide and 16” (41cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ImpressiveValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBit of a step up from my usual kits but as soon as I saw this it lodged in my brain and kept niggling at me. Did a bit of maths and decided that seeing as there was not going to be a holiday this year or even a weekend getaway I could take the plunge and purchase this huge set. Yes, it IS expensive but it is definitely worth every penny; never mind the actual pieces and the build instruction booklets the engineering and design that have gone in to this are incredible. The mistake I made with this was attempting to construct it over only two days. I did manage to complete it but I will readily admit I was exhausted at the end of each build session. There is a lot of repetitive building of the support struts but I didn't find it boring in the slightest, the only problem for me was my finger tips became sore from pushing all the blocks together. Well worth it because the completed structure is really sturdy and it needs to be because you need to use some force to attach the red tracks as they have a tendency to want to spring back as you attach them. When I first ran the Coaster it pulled to the top of the lift hill just fine but when it got to the top the bumper was running anti-clockwise so it was trying to push it back down. On removing the bumper I disassembled and carefully rebuilt from the instructions in Booklet 1 and it still happened. After 90 minutes of frustration trying to figure out what went wrong I searched online for the problem and came across someone who had the same problem but had figured out the diagrams for the three bumpers had one of the cogs in the wrong place. I removed each of the bumpers and rebuilt with the amended cog position and lo and behold it worked. So you can add another 2 Hours to my posted build time. Still not marking it down though as I am genuinely impressed with the overall build. It just fits on a shelf in my living room and I can actually run it from it's new location. Including moving the second train on to the tracks - I was thrilled by the sliding mechanism for this as it does replicate genuine roller coasters train switching systems. Number Of Pieces: 4124 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 16.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 16 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roller Coaster
- October 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingBenellen | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is absolutely amazing and with the added BOOST operation makes it even better my 9 year old absolutely loves it, I think we will struggle to find somewhere to store it though as it is a big big set. The build was challenging at times when it came to the intricate parts in regards to the operation of the chain lift etc. I would recommend you to not rush and read every page of the manual carefully because one mistake could mean your taking bits apart to correct the track supports are secure in most places although could potentially be slightly more secure but apart from that it’s fantastic and the attention to detail well ticket/photo booth, juice stand, little gates on the waiting area, cotton candy stand and a do not stand up sign exactly like a roller coaster in real lifePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roller Coaster
- September 1st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Entertaining product and challenging buildOtterPuff | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI needed a new hobby and Lego Creator builds have fit that bill for me. This build was challenging, engaging, and just complicated enough to keep me on my toes. The mechanics of the lift chain are quite intricate so if you don’t pay attention I could see the whole mechanism failing. My only gripe is that for the cost of the kit it doesn’t come with the motor and battery pack. I’ll likely buy that because it’s tricky to launch the train and get it to attach to the lift chain if you don’t have the timing right with your left and right hands. Overall I would recommend this build to anyone who is up for a challenge.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Roller Coaster
- September 9th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing Set. Fun to Build. A+++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a lot of fun to build. Even though it has a lot of repetition. It’s not crazy repetition like some other sets I’ve built. The set is built sturdily and can be easily transported in one piece. I love the little accessories and kiosks added to give it a more theme park feel. The track looks amazing and is very well designed. The biggest flaw for this set is definitely the lift chain. I had to recount the number of pieces about a dozen times. If you have the Ferris Wheel and the Carousel, then you absolutely need to get this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Roller Coaster