- Pteranodon Escape
Introduce your child to the excitement of exploring in a LEGO® Juniors/4+ adventure with this 10756 Pteranodon Escape starter set, featuring an Easy to Build helicopter model with a Starter Brick chassis and spinning rotor, small volcano with buildable lava balls and a buildable Pteranodon with movable wings and beak. This cool dinosaur toy also includes a simple guide to build and play to help build confidence in children. Includes 2 minifigures and a Pteranodon figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a tracker and a pilot.
- Features a helicopter with spinning rotor, string and a Quick Start chassis.
- Also includes a small outpost, small volcano with lava and 2 buildable lava balls, plus a buildable Pteranodon figure with movable wings and opening beak.
- Lower the line from the helicopter to rescue the tracker from the lava balls.
- Swoop down with the Pteranodon and chase the helicopter.
- Accessory elements include a tranquilizer gun and a walkie-talkie.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Pteranodon with wings extended measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- June 28th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pteranodon Escape!Cachamoe |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good but not great set. The highlight of this set is the Pteranodon! It is the same one from the 2015 JW line, so if you missed out on that set, you can get it here! The minifigs are both generic Jurassic World workers. They are nice to get, but it would have been nice to get a named character for one of them. The builds are small but pretty effective. The helicopter is comically scaled, but for a juniors set that is aimed for young kids, it does it's job. The 2 small terrain builds are also very small, but they look good and they add enough to help set up different play scenarios. The printed pieces are great, and the lava rocks are a nice touch. All in all, this isn't a bad set, but it isn't overly interesting relative to the other Jurassic World sets.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pteranodon Escape
- February 16th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Typical day at Jurassic WorldI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSurprisingly, there is no Owen in this set! Jurassic World's employees are here, and it's their typical workday where they fly near a dangerous volcano and where there is always a pteranodon near! We built the set at the end of March 2020. I didn't see any issue nor my son. I would add that helicopter propeler works perfectly with a 2 years old. The pteranodon is from the same mold that made all the previous pteranodon. One day, I would like to see one with its feet under the belly instead of being deployed near its tail.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pteranodon Escape
- May 13th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0easy to buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4yo build by himself and likes this set especially because of the "lava" from the volcano which is very cool to throw around as it opens and lil bricks come out of it. I'd recommend this set if you kid is a beginner.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45Pteranodon Escape
- February 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Jurassic WorldEGP17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Overall this isn’t a bad set. It’s a Junior build so it’s very simple. The best part is the dino you get which is the same as the one released in 2015. You get 2 basic Jurassic World “workers”. So it’s nice to get a few of those. The chopper is very basic. Nice printed pieces and some basic accessories. Overall this is a decent set. The playability is there but I would definitely use this to add onto another set or two.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pteranodon Escape