Own an unmistakable character from Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO® Star Wars 75230 Porg! This faithfully detailed Star Wars toy includes intricate feather detailing, authentic colors and an opening mouth and flapping wings when you press the tail. The set also comes with a display stand with decorative fact plaque and extra porg mini build, to form the perfect centerpiece for your LEGO collection.
- Features authentic detailing, an opening mouth and flapping wings.
- Also includes a display stand with decorative fact plaque and an extra porg mini build.
- Porg without stand stands over 7” (19cm) high.
- Display stand measures approx. 2” (6cm) high and 1” (3cm) deep, and over 4” (11cm) wide.
- Relive fun porg adventures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great, but a couple of errors in the InstructionsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHuge fan or Star Wars; and while I thought The Last Jedi had it's faults I thought to Porgs were one of the better aspects of the movie. The Lego Prog was a great build although there is a glitch in the instructions. Steps 149 and 171 show a 1x8 and 2x6 being required, however it's actually a 1x8 and 2x8 being used. Fortunately the assembly diagram in these steps show the 2x8 correctly.12 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I've taken a peek at the instructions, and looks like your build might be a bit off. It's definitely a 2x6 that should be used in both steps 149 and 171. I'd recommend double-checking that you've got the right plate in step 133, and the right length pieces in steps 135 and 140. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, our brick experts can help! Get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- January 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must have, definitly !PatrickA |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhatever what haters and other mean people said about The Last Jedi, for my part, I really loved Episode 8. Porgs are a lovely addition to the Star Wars universe. A lovely addition, and a lovely addiction lol :) What is great about this set, is that it is life sized. I now can say that I have a Porg at home !Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- September 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cutest buildDGosson |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was so cute, I had to have it. It takes about 2 hours. He does open his mouth to “yell” which is a nice touch. I’d recommend this set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- February 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Fun Display "Creature"JefRulZ |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Star Wars and was waiting for this set to come out. I was excited at the size and weight of the box when it came. As always everything was in order. I was surprised and excited to notice a bag of technic pieces. I took my time while building it because of the interesting way that it is assembled. The directions are as usual very clear as to not require a word of explanation. This is one thing that I have always loved about Lego. I enjoyed the way that they used both color and texture to simulate a feathered chubby typed creature and even made it semimobile. The wings go up and down by gently pushing on the cute little tail that sticks up the back. The included mini fact board is a classy touch. This is the perfect desktop companion or table decoration for any fans room. What a great collectable for anyone's collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™