Item 1 of 12
Item 1 of 12
Everything is awesome about the LEGO® City Police Station (60246) playset. Little law enforcers and fans of the LEGO City TV series will love creating stories with a host of fun characters, including Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler and Daisy Kaboom. This exciting set includes a police station with a light-brick searchlight and a police car with sound-brick siren, plus a cool truck, motorcycle and surveillance drone. A building toy with a little extra With this toy playset you get a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS! Part of the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, this interactive building guide features zoom and rotate viewing tools that help budding LEGO builders become master builders. LEGO City – Cool toys for kids LEGO City police playsets deliver an exciting build-and-play experience. With realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters, kids can create stories and scenarios that depict real city life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Here’s a great building set for kids who love action-packed building toys. This LEGO® City Police Station (60246) playset has an exploding cell, cool vehicles and fun characters. The fun starts the moment you open the box.
- What’s in the box? A toy police station, 2 trucks, a motorcycle and a drone. You also get 6 minifigures, including Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler and Daisy Kaboom from the LEGO® City TV series, plus 2 dog figures.
- Children can have fun with the feature-rich police headquarters model with jailbreak explosion function and light-brick searchlight, plus a police car with a sound-brick siren – a delight for LEGO® City police fans.
- This LEGO® City Police Station playset is ideal for children aged 5 and up. It makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love role-play toys, model vehicles and action toys.
- When built, the toy police station building measures over 9” (24cm) high, 18” (48cm) wide, and 5” (15cm) deep, while the police truck measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
- Both the sound brick and light brick in this playset require a 1xCR1216 coin cell battery. The good news? They’re included! So the sound and light play can start right away.
- You’ll find a simple building guide in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Life app. This interactive building guide with zoom-and-rotate viewing tools makes building child's play!
- LEGO® City police sets nurture kids' physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards as well as The LEGO Group's rigorous quality criteria, so they're consistent, compatible and easily click together and apart – every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
- in about 20 hoursAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0SosoPapalego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe station and vehicles went backwards in detail and looks, the previous police station and vehicles had much more detail. The set looks like it could be 10 years old with the details not what I expect from new lego sets, other than look the set is good for play and to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Police Station
1 of 1