Help keep the streets of LEGO® City flowing with this cool LEGO City 60239 Police Patrol Car with removable roof, minifigure cab and iconic decorations, plus 2 traffic cones and a minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® police officer minifigure.
- Features a LEGO® police car with removable roof, space inside for a minifigure and iconic decorations.
- Also includes 2 police traffic cone accessory elements.
- Patrol car measures over 1ʺ (4cm) high, 4ʺ (12cm) long and 1ʺ (5cm) wide.
92% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- November 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for a 4-year old and a parentRaesmus |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBought this for my son, we usually buy the 4+ ones and build togheter but since we have them all, I decided to give 5y a shot. Great value for the money, the building was challenging for him but with some help he made it. The face when he succeeds is priceless! Very sturdy piece compared to 4+, I imagine it can hold together for quite a while. Easy to play with, the wheels got a nice roll. However, the roof sits on just 2 studs, so we left it off.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Patrol Car
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great-looking patrol car with some OCD odditiestalgaby |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you want a slick patrol car for a City set, then this is perfect. It is fun as a toy car on its own, too. I would even say that this is one of the best-looking Lego police cars to date. There are a few quirks I have to address, though. If you buy this for a City set, then these quirks are not even noticeable. If you try to play with it, though, then make sure to note a few things. For example, the front and back wheels are set on different heights. This way, the entire car leans forward. It is easy to fix with common elements, yet it looks weird. Also, the roof is not secure, making it somewhat fiddly to play with; you have to hold it by the sides.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Patrol Car
- January 3rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0No Handcuffs?!I would recommend this to a friend!This set is cool. It comes with a police officer, two traffic cones, and a patrol car. The design of the patrol car is pretty good. However, it has no accessories for the officer! No handcuffs, walkie-talkie, or flashlight! You can easily fix this with the extra pieces lego gives in other police sets, but I think they should have at least included something. Overall, this is a good set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Police Patrol Car
- February 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I had to get it!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat little model. Very sporty. Wanted to get it in order to modify a bit the front with a ram and give it a mix of a Dodge Charger and Mustang kind of look and change the blue doors for white ones for a NYPD look. Overall excellent model to get cars parts. Stay creative! :)Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Patrol Car
Shop more like this: