Kids will love this LEGO® City Brick Box (60270). Not only does it look cool, but inside there’s everything a child needs for hours of action-packed play. And, because this set offers 2 alternative builds with easy-to-follow building instructions, kids get double the creative fun. Young imaginations can run free as they help LEGO City TV series hero Duke DeTain in his bid to rid the streets of those pesky crooks! A playset packed with lots of cool features If you're looking for an action toy that kids will love, this set has it all. With 4 minifigures, a police station with jail, a toy ATM, crooks’ getaway truck and a cool police vehicle, the scene is set for action and adventure. Fun building sets for kids LEGO City police sets deliver an enjoyable build-and-play experience. The realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters stimulate imaginative, open-ended role-play and creativity for children aged 5 and up.
- Unleash the fun of LEGO® City with this police playset. Delivered in a smart, brick-styled box, this set offers 2 alternative builds, both with structures, vehicles and characters that set the scene for creative play.
- What’s inside the LEGO® Brick Box? Everything kids need to get started. A toy police station with jail, a police vehicle, crooks' truck and an ATM setting, plus 4 minifigures including LEGO City TV hero Duke DeTain.
- This police toy offers 2 alternative builds, so kids can rebuild it to change the scenario for more creative crook-catching fun. It can also be combined with other original LEGO® toy playsets for extended play.
- This LEGO® City Brick Box (60270) building set makes an ideal Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up who love toy trucks, motorcycles and action toys. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the toy police station measures over 7” (18cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep, while the police truckmeasures over 1" (4cm) high, 4" (11cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
- Does this playset require batteries? No – it’s powered by small kids with big imaginations, so play can start right away!
- It’s easy for kids to get started with this LEGO® toy. Inside the smart, brick-styled box you'll find easy-to-follow instructions for 2 different builds. Simply tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin.
- LEGO® City police sets feature realistic buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play, while helping youngsters improve physical skills and grow confidence.
- LEGO® bricks are designed to the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are put through rigorous tests to ensure every LEGO toy playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
86% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
- April 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great police kit for the kidsGeran |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonNow I get it your kids all want the police stations but they are way to expensive. It is the same with me. Then I just came across this set and I knew the kids would love it. It is cheap and there is still plenty of room for figures the cars are much better than the actual police station kit even though it is the same red tow truck for the crooks in every police set. You get some amazing figures for play the police station is easy to assemble and it took my kids about 30 minutes to build (I have three kids). Once they had finished building they had an amazing experience playing with it. If you’re gonna get a police station get this one %100Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Brick Box
- July 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great police stationLucius |Purchased for: SelfI love this police station! Before I bought this I always wanted one of those cool big nice LEGO police stations. All of the ones I saw were over $100 and I thought that was too expensive. Finally I saw this and I got so happy. The price is great, although I would like it to be $35. the getaway truck is great and the whole police station itself is amazing. it has a spacious jail cell [a good amount of room for one criminal] and a pretty nice/big place where the police officers could walk around. The police car is nice although the motorcycle does not stand up well. overall I think this is a great set especially if you want a LEGO police station and don't want to spend a lot of money.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Brick Box
- April 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My kiddo loved this! And Mom loved the box!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my 6 year old son who is obsessed with Lego city and Chase McCain! He loves Lego's and during COVID-19, he needed something fun to keep him busy. This was perfect! Multiple build bags, mini-figs, and different types of structures has kept him entertained whilst the police box has kept me from stepping on Lego's and losing pieces. Any parent who has had the blessed pleasure of stepping on Lego's, understands my utter joy of the box. He loves it, and plays for hours! The building, because open in the back, allows his imagination to run wild and be used for play after the build was done! The value was awesome too. I've seen similar sets with less cost $60 and upwards with no storage bin. If your little one love playing cops and robbers and loves Lego's, this is a perfect. Happy Building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Brick Box
- August 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is nearly perfect! No stickers, everything is already printed! The police station is very good, other than the fact the jail door seems to be the wrong way (nothing a simple turn around of the bricks couldn't fix). $40 is just a little too much, I think $35 would be perfect.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Brick Box
Shop more like this: