Make and serve some pizza for your customers with the LEGO® City Pizza Van, featuring a van with opening sides and kitchen space in the back, a scooter and a buildable table with parasol. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: a pizza van chef and a customer.
- Features a Pizza Van, scooter and a buildable table with parasol.
- Pizza Van features opening sides and a kitchen area for the chef to serve pizza.
- Scooter features space behind the seat for a pizza box.
- Set up the table with parasol.
- Raise either side of the Pizza Van to open for business.
- Serve the customer a full pizza, a slice or some french fries.
- Accessory elements include a pizza box, full pizza, pizza slice and french fries.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Pizza Van measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Table with parasol measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
96% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
- February 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0easy and simplisticjclego2015 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfbought for my partner and she found it easy and simple to build on yer own and she has added it to my fairground and lego city every time she comes to see me she love to see all my lego sets together and she to is a fan of lego not asmuch as me but shes getting there i myself have built this set a few times and it was one of my easier sets i havePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pizza Van
- August 22nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingAashman | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPerfect for my 6 year old Lego fan. It took him2_3 hours on his own to built it. Sturdy van that can be used to play with. One of the best sets so far.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pizza Van
- March 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SmartClutchPower | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPurchased this set for my 7 year old son. I thought it looked incredibly cool and it was good value for such an awesome design. I cannot stress enough how good I feel it looks! Play-ability is 10/10 With 2 minifigs, the scooter - nice touch that - the table and parasol and the van itself with it's opening hatches and mini-kitchen elements are a charm. Oh! Must not forget to mention the slice of Pizza and the fact that the this vehicle has doors - we love to have doors on vehicles! My son - tiny bit of help from Dad - knocked it up fairly quick and it was good fun to see my boy enjoy the build process. We were so impressed, we attacked the spare bricks & pieces, (he has a lot), and used the design to create an ice-cream van, complete with freezer. I have a measure of how impressed my son is with his Lego sets and it is based on how long he leaves a set before he dismantles it. This one was bought almost as soon as it hit the shops and it is still fully intact to this day. We're now planning a city with LDD and 60150 gets the honour of first vehicle to have a home there. Best City set ever in this price range. It's actually better than some sets that are twice the price just because it's aesthetics are so cool! Brick count is good too at approx 6p each. At the time of writing, I've seen 60150 on offer, so if you don't already have this set, what are you waiting for?!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pizza Van
- April 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pizza van is the best food truck in townLastAngryToad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Son'Pizza Truck' is my son's favorite LEGO. This is the 2nd set that I gave him. He likes to open the large rear doors to transport other minifigs and animals from other sets. Very often it is dogs that drive! As a dad who helped build the truck, I was impressed to see a comment on how it went about solidifying the blocks. I didn't count the number of times I rebuilt it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pizza Van