Creative adventures with 3in1 vehiclesKids can enjoy 3 build-and-play options in this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Choose from a monster truck, off-roader or a tractor.
3 times the creative fun with LEGO bricksGive young imaginations a choice of building 1 of 3 models. Start with the monster food truck then rebuild to extend the fun!
LEGO® Creator 3in1 Monster Burger Truck
Giant burger sign on the roof
Working suspension and foldable stairs add to the fun.
Beefy off-road vehicle
Massive truck is ready for kids' choice of role-play fun.
Tractor pulling fun
Kids can haul heavy loads with the realistic tractor.
Fun to build and hours of playThis imaginative 3in1 set offers endless opportunities for kids to build, rebuild, reimagine and play.
3 different building options in 1 setKids can enjoy building a monster burger truck with working suspension, beefy off-roader or cool tractor.
Budding cooks can hop onboard for a great building experience with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Monster Burger Truck (31104) set. Kids can try their hand at running a food truck with this unique vehicle, filled with loads of brick-built details like a giant hamburger on the roof, foldable steps and a dog figure. Creative freedom Children get to explore 3 different build-and-play experiences in 1 with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can make a monster burger truck, rebuild it into an off-roader or toy tractor pulling vehicle, or let their creativity loose and create whatever they want. This great building toy encourages imaginative play and makes a great Christmas present or birthday gift. Unique, stand-alone models LEGO Creator 3in1 sets offer kids models that are detailed and realistic and encourage imaginative play. The models provide endless building and play opportunities while helping to spark creativity in children of all ages. The fun sets make great gifts for kids for any occasion.Building Instructions
- Feed creative food truck role play with this set of 3 models in 1: A LEGO® Creator 3in1 Monster Burger Truck (31104) with suspension, an off-roader and a tractor pulling vehicle, plus 2 minifigures and a dog figure.
- What’s cooking? Kids can stretch their building skills as they serve burgers in a monster burger truck, explore in an off-roader, haul heavy loads with the tractor pulling vehicle or create something completely new.
- This toy provides 3 in 1 building options, letting kids build 1 of 3 types of vehicle, which can be played with alone or with other LEGO® sets. Kids can develop their building skills every time they build.
- Fans of imaginative play will love this set. The monster burger truck, with huge wheels, working suspension, foldable stairs and giant brick-built burger on the roof makes a cool all-occasion gift for kids aged 8 and up.
- Detailed and prepped for fun! With the monster burger truck measuring over 7” (19cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide, this awesome action toy is big enough for serious fast-food truck cooking adventures.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and encourage them to come up with new stories all on their own.
- Crack open the box and the play can begin with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly quick for kids, leading to pride in creating and loads of imaginative fun.
- Drive continuous play possibilities for kids with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This cool food truck playset lets children develop their creativity and imagination as they develop new stories with every rebuilding.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids’ building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- November 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very customizable, great funMJelly | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDidn't expect this much fun... It's 8 stud wide with plenty of interior space. I ended up packing a lot in it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monster Burger Truck
- May 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun buildCarybl | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build rocked! Kudos to LEGO, and the designers! I had such a blast with this kit! I was especially inpressed with design, and the abilty to stow away the stairs,and all the extras. Excellent job!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monster Burger Truck
- February 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Do you want some ketchup with that?Gerteke | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI took a couple of hundred Lego sets for me to write a first review, but this one did it for me. The concept - big wheels, great car model - , the detailed interior, the burger on the roof, and especially the mechanism for the stairs, it's all so fascinating. And very fun to build! Two minor things keep this from a perfect score: 1. it's a Creator set, don't use stickers! and 2. over 10 cents a brick is a bit on the expensive side.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monster Burger Truck
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!Ham56 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I loved everything in this set. From the stow-away stairs to the bouncy suspention this set is great. Loved building it and adding it to my food truck lego collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monster Burger Truck