Get a LEGO® Friends Flower Cart with qualifying purchases over $99, from 01/10 to 31/10.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
This LEGO® Friends 41327 Mia’s Bedroom building toy is set on a green heart-shaped base and perfectly reflects Mia’s outdoorsy spirit. She has a tree house-style bed with steps, a little house for her pet bunny underneath, a skateboard and ramp to practice new tricks, plus more sporting equipment, bunny treats and a walkie-talkie to keep in touch with her friends. Includes a mini-doll figure and a bunny figure.
- Includes a Mia mini-doll figure, plus a Twister the bunny figure.
- Features a high-sleeper tree house-style bed with steps, skateboard ramp, bunny house and a flag, all set on a green heart-shaped baseplate.
- Accessory elements include a skateboard, paddle, walkie-talkie, carrot and a basket.
- Care for Mia's pet bunny in her bedroom.
- Try out new tricks with the skateboard and ramp, before skating off to see friends around Heartlake City.
- Help Mia climb the steps to her amazing tree house bed and tuck her in after a day of adventures with this fun building toy!
- Mia’s bedroom measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Combine with 41328 Stephanie’s Bedroom and 41329 Olivia’s Deluxe Bedroom to explore more LEGO® Friends bedrooms and collect all the heart-shaped baseplates.
- March 5th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun small setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought this for my daughter who loves making little homes for her various minifigs. We've already had hours of fun imaginative play with this set, inviting Mia's friends over to see her new bedroom, etc. The build was quick and is sturdy. The accessories are great for play; having observed the trend in my daughter's play style I am now conscious of acquiring sets that have as many swappable accessories as possible...Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mia's Bedroom
- April 20th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cute but frustrating build for kidssdsugrad |Purchased for: DaughterMy daughters picked this out, thinking that the bunkbed / skateboard ramp was cute. The more experienced builder (who recently assembled a Creator RV with only a little help) struggled with this set for way too long. She eventually had to give it to me to finish, and even I struggled with getting some of the small pieces in place. It stayed together for less than 5 minutes of normal play before the flimsily-attached 1x1 bricks on the sides of the bed were crushed. I've reassembled it a few times, each time leading to the same results. At this point, we're not bothering to reassemble it.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Mia's Bedroom
- February 23rd, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Comes apart easilyrhib0687 |Purchased for: DaughterWe bought this set for my daughter. She has put together other lego sets before and was able to put this together rather easily until it was time to put on the raised area of legos. The supporting legos kept coming loose. We did get it successfully put together and then when she was playing with the figure on the raised area it came loose and fell apart. I put it together again and barely pressed my finger on the lofted area and the supporting legos again gave way. I'll probably just end up supergluing it so that she can play with it.6 March 2018Samantha, Customer ServiceI'm really sorry to hear that Mia's Bedroom set doesn't seem to have much stability and is falling apart rather easily for you and your daughter. I would reccommend to re-build this set again on a hard surface like a tabletop. Press firmly on every part to ensure that the bricks connect properly. This helps make sure everything later in the build is falling into the correct spot. If this doesn't help please reach out to us, we'd be happy to help. Visit www.LEGO.com/service to chat, email or call us.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Mia's Bedroom
- October 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0She loves it!greconp |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is really easy to build, and the pieces seem to fit together well. My daughter really likes the design of the bunkbed, and she enjoys the skateboard holder. She wanted me to include that the set includes a very cute bunny (and she thinks that Mia herself is very cute). The bows fit in the characters' heads very well. She enjoys this set a lot!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mia's Bedroom