Role-play an entire race day with the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team with this richly detailed LEGO® Speed Champions set, featuring 2 buildable Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid cars. Packed with play-starting features and functions, it includes a fully equipped pit garage with car jack function, and a pit wall with monitor, checkered flag and translucent start-finish light-style elements. Dial up the big-race atmosphere with the TV camera rig with an adjustable camera arm, plus a grandstand with big screen and rotate function to reveal the winner’s podium. Includes 8 minifigures.
- Includes 8 minifigures: 2 MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team drivers, team manager, 2 engineers, hot dog vendor, cameraman and a race fan.
- The MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team set features a grandstand, pit garage, pit wall, TV rig and 2 Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid racing cars.
- The grandstand has minifigure seats, a media center, big screen with race info graphics and rotate function to reveal the other side of the screen (with winners graphic) and a victory podium with a gold-colored trophy element, plus translucent light elements
- The pit garage includes a car jack function, 2 mounted computer screens with driver information and assorted elements, including a wheel jack, 2 spare wheels, 2 spare wheel caps, 5 wrenches, drill, oil can, hammer, ‘Stop' lollipop sign and a team logo.
- The detailed pit wall includes a start-finish line with translucent green, orange and red light elements, plus a monitor and checkered flag elements.
- The race-ready, buildable Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid racing cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details and race livery stickers.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the race at the hairpin corner with the TV camera rig featuring an adjustable camera arm and camera-style element.
- Watch the race with the race fan minifigure at the racing corner barrier with a high wall and doorway.
- Also includes a hot dog stand with a parasol and hot dog element.
- Accessory elements include 2 racing driver helmets.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Grandstand measures over 7” (20cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Pit garage measures over 5” (14cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Corner barrier measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Hairpin corner with camera rig measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
- Pit wall measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid cars each measure over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Hot dog stand measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- March 16th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Details For Lego or F1 FansSpy00J |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was an enjoyable build with lots of great little details. I really dig the red & white curbing. Other great details are the team uniforms, all the displays, and even the hot dog vendor. Calling it "Roscoe's Dogs" is a great Easter egg for Lewis fans. I'm Mercedes Petronas fan so I love that it's not a generic race car set or even a team set with cars. It specifically calls out Nico's #6 and Lewis's #44 cars. And they look great! That's where my one real disappointment is with this set. They went through the trouble of getting all the branding, even the sponsors, the team apparel, and even driver specific cars, but not the drivers. Both driver minifigures have yellow heads. If you're going to use Lewis Hamilton then you should represent Lewis Hamilton. They could have and should have given him a brown head. If they can do it for Finn they can do it for Lweis. That said it is a fun set to build with lots of playability. I recommend this set to any Lego or F1 fan out there.27 April 2017Sarah - Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesWe are excited to hear that you enjoyed this build! The reason the minifigures are yellow is because they don't represent any specific, real life person. With a little creativity- anyone can be driving this amazing race car! Enjoy the set!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team
- April 11th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very good but not greatAshs308 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, it's fantastic to again see Lego pursue a partnership with a Formula 1 team to create a licensed play set via their Speed Champions range. This time, creators have done a fairly good job in recreating a set that is not only displayable for AFOLs but extremely playable for younger F1 Lego fans. As a playset, it is well designed; predominantly sturdy build of the cars, team garage and podium, all of which are very interactive and playable. As a display set, it is still quite appealing. Allianz, UBS and Mercedes stickers all add superb detail that enhance the overall realism of the set. My main disappointment with the set was the inability of Lego to not accurately match the famous teal colour that is synonymous with Mercedes. The green bricks used leave a lot to be desired and really take away from the look of the overall set. Whilst I understand the cost associated with Lego producing new coloured bricks just for this set, I think it was warranted given the popularity of Speed Champions, the price point and the fact that they've gone to trouble to get the set officially licensed. My other main disappointment was having to purchase this set overseas and have it delivered to Australia. Restraining purchase ability to certain countries is extremely unfair and I would much prefer to purchase sets from my local independent Lego stockist, but not 9 months after other parts of the world have received stock! You need to address this Lego! Overall, a pretty good job Lego. Further refining a few smaller details would have made this a 5/5 set, however, still very happy with this purchase. Maybe you could look at a Red Bill themed set next year? ;) (Big Dan Ricciardo fan haha)
Response from LEGO SHOP19 April 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThe feedback surrounding inaccuracy of the green/teal color is great and I've passed it along to our designers to influence future sets. I'm sorry if you were having trouble shopping on our Australian website - we do ship to Australia as well as several other countries! Click on the flag at the top of our Shop website to see all the countries we can send LEGO® products to. We're always looking to expand the countries we do ship to so check back periodically to see where we're shipping next!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team
- April 5th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, Wrong Lewis HamiltonI would recommend this to a friend!I Love F1 and this is a great set, love the fact it has both cars #6 & #44 But Please lego, why oh why oh why does the minifigure that represents Lewis have a yellow head? Surely its not that difficult to get right? Apart from the glaringly obvious mistake its a great set! Fix the head issue though please!Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team
- June 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for allI would recommend this to a friend!I am a huge Lewis Hamilton and Lego fan so I was always destined to buy this set. When I first saw this though I thought... NOOOOO they've fluffed the colouring! The first thing id say is yes its not perfect colour match, however once built it really isn't such a noticeable thing as I thought it would be! In fact, its not an issue for me at all. The cars are much bigger than I thought they would be. The garage set up is cool and makes for a great play set. All the curbs and corners are a cool feature and inspire me to make a full race track maybe even including some Ferrari's. It would be amazing to see some Red Bulls and Williams cars too! Another great set well worth its money, especially considering the official licensing they will need to shell out for.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team