Create new LEGO® City AdventuresInspired by the popular LEGO City Adventures TV show, LEGO City Main Square features the iconic town hall building, a limo for Mayor Fleck, a classic diner, the great city park with room for concerts and special celebrations, an InterCity tram and of course familiar characters for endless story-building fun.
Everything’s better when we build togetherWith the LEGO City Main Square, now it’s easier than ever for the whole family to build together. Easy-to-follow building guides let everybody build at the same time, to create the ultimate LEGO City set, filled with favorite characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series, like Poppy Starr, Billy and Mayor Fleck.
We built this city!The new LEGO® City Main Square comes with 14 minifigures from the LEGO City Adventures TV show. This includes characters from the show with new special features, plus a few new faces, too!
Key to the City
A security camera and lasers guard the Golden Key at Town Hall.
All aboard for fun
A new trackless tram features movable wheels.
Place your order
City Diner serves customers with a drive-up (or walk-up) window.
Go for a spin
Freya McCloud’s fire helicopter has a spinning propeller.
The chase is on
Try to catch Snake Rattler on his high-speed motorcycle.
Work on the go
Harl's mobile work waggon is filled with tools and accessories.
Youngsters can dive right into the LEGO® City Adventures TV series with the amazing LEGO® City Main Square (60271) playset. There’s a city hall, city square, concert stage, classic diner and a tram station, plus cool toy vehicles including Mayor Fleck's stretch limousine, Snake Rattler's motorbike and Harl Hubbs' handyman wagon. Add 14 minifigures, including an awesome lineup of LEGO City TV characters, and the scene is set for endless play.
City center playset for kids
The LEGO City Main Square playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools quickly helps young LEGO builders become master builders.
Inspirational toys for boys and girls
LEGO City building sets stimulate open-ended, creative role play with feature-rich buildings, realistic toy vehicles and fun characters that deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled build and play experience.
- This amazing LEGO® City Main Square (60271) playset is a great introduction to the exciting world of LEGO® City. Perfect for kids aged 5 and up, it inspires open-ended, imaginative role play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s in the box? Buildings include a city hall, concert stage and diner. Vehicles include Snake Rattler's motorbike and Harl Hubbs' handyman wagon. There's also an array of LEGO® City Adventures TV series minifigures.
- Kids get to create and recreate scenes from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series with this amazing building set. It’s bursting with realistic features, functions, details and characters that inspire fun, imaginative play.
- Looking for a cool toy kids aged 5 and up? This LEGO® City Main Square playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for LEGO City TV fans and kids who love to play. Requires only basic building skills.
- When built, the city hall building measures over 12” (32cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep, while the tram measures over 4" (12cm) high, 14" (37cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
- Build together! The vehicles, buildings and characters in this set are divided into separate brick bags – each with its own construction guide. So kids, friends and families can enjoy building together.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide that helps budding builders become master builders! Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartdevices.
- LEGO® City Town sets come with colorful buildings, cool toy vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative role play as kids create open-ended adventures in realistic settings.
- All LEGO® City playsets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 4th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Underwhelmingrikvanderkroon | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterOf all the city squares that LEGO has released over the past few years, this one is quite underwhelming, --especially for the asking price. Quite a number of the mini-builds inside this set are actually copies from other sets, and in general the builds are somewhat simple. There is some play fun to be had, but it doesn't work as well together people come to expect from LEGO as it lacks a central play theme and key builds that kids can build story on. For example the stage is fun, but it'd be great if it story was worked out a bit more with more musical instruments etc. The tram is a great idea, but it's too big for a tram really, and lacks the tracks or something that includes it properly into the build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Main Square
- September 13th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0A new coat of paint, on an old setjclego | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThe set is nice, and trams are always fun, but we've gotten several town square/center sets with trans and better buildings in the past. As someone who purchase a lot of LEGO and is always expanding my city, the price point for this set was way off for the product.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Main Square
- September 15th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Waaaaay overpricedTruthfire | 45-54Purchased for: SelfThis set includes a nice set of various sub-sets, but is WAY overpriced for the offering. The packaging also makes it look like there is a monorail with the set, which is not true. All in all, this should retail for somewhere around $80.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Main Square
- October 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Set With a Cat Rescue!Agatha4cats | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Very nice set for the 6+ range, as listed on the box. The fact that the set is so modular is especially nice since individual models can be built separately by different people, or at different times by the same person, without dependency on the other models; it is like getting several separate sets in one, which is very fun and interesting and allows for them to either be combined all together into one set, used as separate play sets or displays, or combined with other sets. The set has a nice straightforward build for people who don't necessarily have the time for a long, complicated build, or want to put it together in a group. It is especially meaningful for people who enjoy the Lego television series that this set is based upon and/or for people who love cats, since there is a cat rescue going on in this set, with the cat being rescued from the top of the building. Another nice part of this set is that the limo has multiple builds (which can be found on rebrickable.com), and the mayor's office can be pulled apart at either side to make two smaller buildings. It would be a fun set to purchase multiples off (although a little pricey) and make a larger building by combing two or more sets together; also, a longer tram could be created, etc. Overall, the set is very colorful, has lots of minifigures (many with two different face options), and is a fun and relaxing build for people of any age who just want to have some uncomplicated fun and more Lego models to display and possibly add to other sets.Was this helpful?55Main Square